Is there a bug in the Shadowgun update?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I bought Shadowgun as soon as it came out a few weeks ago and it ran well on my Epic 4G Touch GS2. Today an update came out and after downloading it, I started to start over since the changelog mentioned improved graphics and other gameplay adjustments. After another 250 MB download (for the expansion level) I started with the original level. First thing you do is walk up to the control panel to the right of the laser barrier, and that's where I get stuck. I just can't interact with the control panel, all my dude does is shoot at the stupid thing, he won't interact!

Is this a bug, or did I forget how to put the gun away so that you can interact with objects in the game.

Anyone have any luck with this?

Thanks!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Another thing I noticed, after doing the initial update which consisted of 10 files, every time I start the game again, it wants to do another update. Again it claims 250 mb but this time around it only downloads 2 files. After it does that it sits there for a while and the finally goes into the game.

I think I am going to uninstall and reinstall.

Update:

Ok seems like it's a good idea to uninstall the game and start over. After I did that, everything was fixed and working normally. What I didn't notice initially was that the sound in the menu was working, but not in the game, but that too was fixed by reinstalling. Not sure what that means for your save games though!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta