So i went to gamelofts website and i cant get Let's Golf for my EVO it only lets me select Verizon Droid (boooo). Any one have any success with this?
    06-04-2010 08:08 PM
    Has no one tried to download this on their evo?
    06-05-2010 09:16 AM
    I got let's golf working. Just download it from gameloft as Verizon, Droid handset. Once its downloaded restart handset then launch the app works PERFECT!!!!
    06-05-2010 06:55 PM
    Everytime i go to gameloft.com on the phone, it just automatically tells me there are no games for my phone?

How exactly did you go about getting it on there?
    06-07-2010 12:32 PM
    I just emailed Gameloft regarding Evo.. asking if it was ok to use the Droid feature and whether they can at least tell us WHEN the Evo will be supported... here is their response:

Thank you for your interest in Gameloft games. Unfortunately, due to license and legal limitations we cannot provide that type of information on upcoming titles and supported phones.

But we expand the list of supported phones, and your HTC Evo 4G will be supported soon.

We recommend you to keep visiting our website periodically for the latest information.
    So for now, unless you want to 'take a chance' on games working you might want to just sit tight.

The method to trick the system, is to log onto the website from your PC , select the game and when it asks what carrier/model device, say Verizon/Droid. THen you can pay by creditcard or other method to download the APK file. Once downloaded, place it somewhere on your SD card and use a program like Astro Manager to open it up and install.

Personally, I have so much tweaking to do yet that I don't have time for games, so I'll wait.
    06-07-2010 12:53 PM
    Thanks for the info DroidGnome! I might wait it out too.. but i do love golf and that game does look pretty awesome
    06-07-2010 01:56 PM
    One of my favorite games on the Pre. I will wait for the EVO version.
    06-07-2010 05:35 PM
    do you think the dell streak will be able to get gameloft games?
    06-08-2010 02:32 AM
    DOes anyone have any idea how to play via WIFI? I have tried everything and nothing works.

Can anyone confirm lets golf is working for 1v1 via WIFI?
    08-02-2010 01:29 PM
    Just put it on my Incredible with no problem. There are several HTC phones that the game is available for.
    08-02-2010 03:25 PM
    What about ATT? Can this be installed using the sideload wonder machine?

Does anyone know why its not in the market?
    04-27-2011 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD