[GAME][2.1+]Max the flyer 3D

emilianche

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
8MRlruF2re8xy3DwtKELD2bAuPiKYwy5bJklPbGHPE0LWZJ_Z9aL2mF-mDQAwmiS8-Q

LH-EIYsX6rJnOLlLyDdlaxCw3qFGuJlC5sP2XabfBTN03yTSji0bZ277in92w2nhZRC8

Play Max the flyer! Accelerometer controlled, adrenaline pumping 3D flying game.Unlock game modes and levels by collecting coins (yellow shiny thingies) while avoiding obstacles that slow you down. Collect speed coins to grant you maximum speed and boost your points.

Game Modes Available:
* Normal - Don?t hit the obstacles. Just don?t!* Time Trial - Finish the level before the time runs out. Collect coins to increase the time. Collect 4000 points on Normal Mode to unlock.* Unlimited - Just fly and relax. Points are reset to 0 when hitting an obstacle. Collect 4500 points on Normal or Time Trial mode to unlock.

Available on android market: http://market.android.com/details?id=mk.grami.max

Last edited:
Reactions: jiangbaosan

gramii

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Max the flyer 3D

There is new update available for this game.

New stuff:
  • Bonus level added: Tetris (Inspired)
  • Unlocking revorked: Time Trial - Finish the level before the time runs out. Collect coins to increase the time. Unlock it by finishing normal mode or finish previous level on Time Trial.
  • Unlocking revorked: Unlimited - Just fly and relax. Points are reset to 0 when hitting an obstacle. Finish Normal and Time Trial to unlock.

QR Code:
img.php

Any replies or suggestions about the game appreciated.

gramii

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Max the flyer 3D

Hi guys!

I added a new version of the game with some level difficulty changes. The second level (Green Fields) was too difficult so i made some changes there. It would be higly appreciated if you test the level and post me some remarks or suggestions here.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes