Play Max the flyer! Accelerometer controlled, adrenaline pumping 3D flying game.Unlock game modes and levels by collecting coins (yellow shiny thingies) while avoiding obstacles that slow you down. Collect speed coins to grant you maximum speed and boost your points.

Game Modes Available:
    * Normal - Dont hit the obstacles. Just dont!* Time Trial - Finish the level before the time runs out. Collect coins to increase the time. Collect 4000 points on Normal Mode to unlock.* Unlimited - Just fly and relax. Points are reset to 0 when hitting an obstacle. Collect 4500 points on Normal or Time Trial mode to unlock.

Available on android market: http://market.android.com/details?id=mk.grami.max
    jiangbaosan likes this.
    02-24-2012 05:07 PM
    There is new update available for this game.

New stuff:
    • Bonus level added: Tetris (Inspired)
    • Unlocking revorked: Time Trial - Finish the level before the time runs out. Collect coins to increase the time. Unlock it by finishing normal mode or finish previous level on Time Trial.
    • Unlocking revorked: Unlimited - Just fly and relax. Points are reset to 0 when hitting an obstacle. Finish Normal and Time Trial to unlock.

QR Code:

Any replies or suggestions about the game appreciated.
    03-18-2012 07:38 AM
    There is a new update of the game with openfeint support.

15 Achievements added. Check it out!
    03-30-2012 10:54 AM
    Hi guys!

I added a new version of the game with some level difficulty changes. The second level (Green Fields) was too difficult so i made some changes there. It would be higly appreciated if you test the level and post me some remarks or suggestions here.

Thanks!
    04-07-2012 07:58 AM
    Important update available.
    Finally the soundscape bug fixed!
    04-12-2012 08:00 AM
    The achievements are now available without having to login in openfeint (stored localy).
    04-21-2012 03:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD