Hi guys! I was thinking we'd better start a thread to keep track of all the console-quality games we have available to us on Android.

Point to note: The most important factor in determining as to whether a game is console-quality or otherwise is it's graphics.

The ones I currently have on my device (SGT 10.1) are as follows:

- ShadowGun
    - Dead Space
    - Samurai 2
    - Riptide GP
    - Shine Runner
    - Race of Champions
    - Wind Up Knight
    - Soulcraft
    - Anomaly: Warzone Earth

Upcoming console quality titles:

- Bladeslinger
    - The Dark Meadow
    - Mass Effect: Infiltrator
    - NOVA 3
    - Renaissance THD

Care to add more guys? We shall keep this updated. Thanks!
    03-11-2012 03:07 AM
    Here are some more, all tested and working on S GS2 GT-I9100:
    - Asphalt 6
    - Need For Speed (Hot Pursuit and Shift)
    - Modern Combat 3
    - Backbreaker
    - BackStab
    - Dungeon Hunter 2
    - Shadow Guardian
    - Real Football 2012
    - Galaxy on Fire 2
    - Monster Madness: Grave Danger (*not working*)

- Golden Arrow
    03-11-2012 04:55 AM
    I just beat Shadowgun yesterday. Pretty good game.
    Nova and Nova 2 should be on that list.

Order & Chaos as well.
    03-13-2012 08:54 AM
    Not sure bout those games, but yea they do look console-quality after doing some research on the Internet.

By the way, The Dark Meadow is going to be released this week, and I reckon Bladeslinger might land anytime. The game is ready, not sure what the devs are waiting for. Also, Mass Effect Infiltrator should hit sometime in April, Renaissance THD in June/July whilst NOVA 3 is an unknown.

It was supposed to have gone under production a full year ago, so if this game is for real, expect it within the next 2 months. It'll be pretty much a surprise announcement if anything.

Golden Arrow will launch in November/December at the earliest, otherwise next year only. They're working on something awesome and that's the game I look forward to the most. The thing is it might only launch once Tegra 4 is out!!

PS: I've decided to skip Tegra 3 devices. Will keep my GT 10.1 till year's end or so and upgrade to a Tegra 4 tablet (preferably 7''). In between I will certainly get a Windows 8 slate. I hope it'd have console-quality games as well.
    03-14-2012 12:08 PM
    No one continue this thread?
    05-04-2012 11:21 AM
    Console quality games usually come at a price and most of us are too broke or too cheap to buy these games and add them to this list. The only games i would consider are already on this list. Shadowgun, Dead Space, NOVA, and Asphalt
    05-04-2012 02:03 PM