The Humble Bundle for Android 2 (pay what you want and help charity) is the address to go to, if you're not familiar with how this goes. It's pay what you want, but considering you can give any amount of your purchase to Child's Play or the EFF, pay more than a penny. Hell, pay more than $6, since that'll get you Swords & Soldiers. And if history has taught me anything about the Humble Bundles, it's that you'll be fine if you missed out the first time since you'll be able to pick up the first bundle for beating the average price later on down the road. Just be aware that Avadon is Tablet-only (this made me sad).
    03-19-2012 01:10 PM
    The first Android Bundle included Edge, Osmos, World of Goo, Anomaly, and finally Toki Tori a week or two after I purchased.

I've purchased a few bundles in the past and have never been let down on the quality of the apps.
    03-19-2012 01:30 PM
    Anyone can vouch for the quality of the games on offer? The first bundle had Warzone and Osmos so it was worth it, but this....doesn't seem to have a big name title, if you know what I mean...
    03-21-2012 11:45 AM
    All of the games are worth it. Except maybe avadon if you dont have a tablet. Even on my 8.9 avadon looks small but still a great game. Cogs is really addictive too.

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk
    03-22-2012 08:10 AM