Here's the app on Google Play
    Very awesome card game. You can go on quests, gain XP, collect hundreds of quests, fight other players, and always seems to have an event going on.

After the tutorial, enter this referral code to get 100,000 rupies (currency you use to upgrade your cards) and a Rare card that you can't get anywhere else: eki62590

Search users for me (name is hooligantrail) and let me know you are from Android Central and I'll send you some awesome upgraded cards to start you out

Have fun!
    05-11-2012 12:24 PM
    Really love this game but I wish there was a web version of the game. The game has not been optimized just yet and tends to be taxing on battery life. If there was a web version I could play it on the pc from time to time. Otherwise it is very entertaining!
    05-14-2012 02:21 PM
    RPG + Card Games = Addictive Fun!
    If you are the type of person who likes character building games, this will hook you up instantly, and for a long time. Now, you can play such game in the palm of your hands wherever you go. Use Referral Code "tbu80063" after tutorial when you first start the game and get 100,000 bonus rupies + a rare card "Angelic Knight" to give yourself a nice starter to begin with. ENJOY!
    05-25-2012 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD