Pipe Dreams for Android Now Available by Epic Applications!

epicdraws

Jun 19, 2010
epicapplications.com
I am proud to announce Epic Application's first release into the Android Marketplace--Pipe Dreams!

You can find this great game at the introductory rate of only $1.99 in the Android Market:
Download Now (mobile link)!

MainMenu.jpg
GameScreen2.jpg
GameModes.jpg

Fast paced and challenging, Pipe Dreams is a race against the clock to create a pipe structure that controls and directs the flow of water. Points are earned for each square water flows through; however, the game is lost if the water leaks at any point.

Each level begins with a randomly located water pump and a reservoir. A series of pipe pieces are given to you. Place them together as quickly as you can to connect to two while creating the longest path possible. Once the timer runs out, water begins to flow and the pressure mounts!

If you can connect them, you move on to the next round where the water comes quicker and flows faster. In between rounds, you can save your progress and return to it another time.

Pipe Dreams features 4 difficulty modes -- ranging from Apprentice where you get plenty of time to build, to Master Craftsman where the water starts quickly, and pieces cannot be replaced. There really is a mode for everyone!

Pipe Dreams features an online leaderboard which allows you to not only track your progress, but also compare your scores against the world!

- 4 difficulty modes to test your skills
- Unlimited replay--no two games are alike!
- Save games to return later
- High Score board to track and compare progress globally

Tutorial1.jpg
Tutorial3.jpg
GameOver.jpg

You can find this great game at the introductory rate of only $1.99 in the Android Market:
Download Now (mobile link)!

img.php

Epic Applications is a leading BlackBerry developer (you can see our apps here-BlackBerry Apps by Epic Applications in App World-including the #1 game and #1 call blocker, both staples of the BlackBerry App World Top 25 Paid)

Last edited:

epicdraws

Jun 19, 2010
epicapplications.com
Thanks for the kind words! Depending on the response with Android we may be porting over more of our popular games and utilities. As always, if you have any suggestions or apps you would like to see, let us know!

If you get the game and like it, please take the time to leave a review and nice comment since it really helps us out!

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am new to Android and want to see as many good developers as I can support the platform.

I am going to buy (already bought) this to support you guys. I love this type of game anyway, I bought a few games of this type over the years on my PalmOS and WM PDA's, Treo, Pre etc..

I just hate fighting the clock. Stresses me out. i:)i Can we just have a score option?

Please keep them coming!

Last edited:

epicdraws

Jun 19, 2010
epicapplications.com
I am new to Android and want to see as many good developers as I can support the platform.

I am going to buy (already bought) this to support you guys. I love this type of game anyway, I bought a few games of this type over the years on my PalmOS and WM PDA's, Treo, Pre etc..

I just hate fighting the clock. Stresses me out. i:)i Can we just have a score option?

Please keep them coming!

If you want to make sure you have enough time, the Apprentice game mode should give you a bunch. If you think that's not enough, we could tweak it to make it a bit easier. Let me know, the feedback from you guys is what shapes all of our apps.

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
This game is perfect. What we usually expect form cellphone games is a high replay value, this game has it. There is no beating it in two or three days, not to mention online score comparison. Great work Epic.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I bout damn near all of epics applications on my blackberry storm 2. Nice guy and developer, I look forward to more of your apps for android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000