Hi yall, Tattoomike here in west NC, using Virgin Mobile, on an Optimis Elite.
    So when I say kinda noob...I mean that I am very proficient with gaming and electronic devices, BUT I have been out of gaming for a few years, and I am not up to date on the newest games availible, and This is my first "cool" phone.... My last 3 phones were MotoRazr, the thin flip phone from a few yrs ago....A blue Chocolate slider(given to me by the love of my life just before a fatal car accident took her from me, and That phone stays tucked away and kept for sentimental reasons.... and lastly a Razzle...which was awsome for its music capabilities and was my first qwerty phone...
    So now I dumped verizon like a bad date, and I have never known what a truely good service was untill i got this Elite with wifi and real internet with android 2.3 gingersomething...lol

So Currently the only simple game I have ever liked was Angry Birds but those games are just not enough for me....

SO>< I downloaded a few GOOD games... I like driving games that are realistic and First Person Shooters,,,, So I have Need For Speed Shift...I hacked it in a HexEditor to get 8,000,000 dollars, but now I cant beat the second teir second track...time trial in london....I keep beating the time but it wont unlock the next track....AM I MISSING THE POINT.?

ANYWAY what I really loved was Dead Space..AND Battlefield:Bad Company....LOVE EM, THE BEST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!
    I used to play Call Of Duty and Medal Of Honor on pc....great games, thats my kinda genrea
    SO what Id Like to know, since I'm usig Google Play, which is nice but I feel if I try a different app serch app that I could find better stuff...
    My op elite plays dead space and battlefield really smoothly and Need for speed runs perfect , and the graphics are amazing as for being on a phone.
    So are there any other games like those out? I LOVE FPS types. I tried downloading GTA3 but it will not start up. when I activate the application it looks like its gonna start when it blacks the screen, but then it just never really starts.....I was sooooo disapointed, I LOVE GTA games....

has anyone seen this before? any fix? i have deleted and re installed it many times and still the same effect.

So any suggestions on games like dead space, and battlefield? I got BF for free online somewhere which was amazin to me becasue its such a big, in depth game, i didnt think itd be free, i figured like 5-7$ like deadspace was....but either way if it had been 7$ I would bought it in a heartbeat! I liked it very much but i beat it in one sitting, so im replaying....it took me 2 days to get thru dead space...
    Has anyone played mass effect? looks like one id be interested in...
    Any suggestions will be greatly appriciated. and if anyone wanna know how to hack the cash in Need For Speed let me know, id be glad to help and post the youtube link....was very easy.... i was so suprised becasue even tho im savvy with games and devices, I am not hacker or programmer....but with how to step by step directions i can copy anything. anyway thanks yall. happy gaming
    07-10-2012 02:03 PM
    btw anyone know how to hex etid hack the tracks and cars to be unlocked in NFS? I had a how to to do the money but im afraid to just start messing with values and brick the game or phone. thanks
    07-10-2012 02:05 PM
    Dead Space was really good.
    I haven't played Mass Effect (I'm hoping it goes on sale)
    Shadowgun was really good (it's a lot like Gears of War)
    They recently release a Max Payne port, but I'm not a fan of porting over the same old version, I want new content like Dead Space and Mass Effect are doing.
    Modern Combat 3 was really good (a lot like Modern Warfare 3)
    07-10-2012 05:37 PM
    I forgot N.O.V.A. 3. It looks like it might be good. (2 was pretty good, but not great). It's a lot like Halo
    07-11-2012 01:22 PM
    if you're looking for a free title, you can check out this new game called Critical Strike Portable. It's supposed to play like Counterstrike on mobile, and you can play with friends across Android, iOS, and online. I haven't tried it yet but reviews say it's pretty good and fans of online FPS MMOs should try it!
    07-12-2012 01:42 AM
    I tried out critical strike...I kinda like it except the controls are really bad...you cant aim and shoot at the same time...which make any kills possible..but good looking game tho...not very big file either...like 27mb..compared to dead space is like 225mb

Sent from an Optimis Elite powered by Android via Virgin Mobile
    07-12-2012 11:44 PM
    Jean 15Paul, thanks for the recommendation for shadow gun...I got it with the game and an expansion pack...absolutely love it! Great game, awesome visuals...thanks man

Sent from an Optimis Elite powered by Android via Virgin Mobile
    07-13-2012 07:16 PM