Hi,

I'm not sure how to word this to do a search, so please link me to any posts pertaining to this question/problem.

I downloaded 2 games recently (Coin Dozer & Cookie Dozer, in case that helps), and now I am getting (spammed?) ads for other games to download. How can I stop the ads? I did uninstall the games, but still receive the ads. (They show up with a + on my notification bar). Although I only get a couple a day, it's annoying.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Ann
    07-24-2012 04:14 PM
    Hi,

I'm not sure how to word this to do a search, so please link me to any posts pertaining to this question/problem.

I downloaded 2 games recently (Coin Dozer & Cookie Dozer, in case that helps), and now I am getting (spammed?) ads for other games to download. How can I stop the ads? I did uninstall the games, but still receive the ads. (They show up with a + on my notification bar). Although I only get a couple a day, it's annoying.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Ann
    Had same issue on my og EVO with coin dozer/cookie dozer. Download astro file manager from playstore. Once in it go to browse files-data, should be apps I think, maybe not, but the point is to delete all files associated with those apps on your phone. U also want to find the cache for the apps and delete them too.

I don't know what exact phone u have, so navigating the file system will vary. Just make sure u only delete files associated with these apps and the ad message should go away. U won't hurt your phone in any way by doing this. Hope this helps u.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    07-24-2012 04:22 PM
    Had same issue on my og EVO with coin dozer/cookie dozer. Download astro file manager from playstore. Once in it go to browse files-data, should be apps I think, maybe not, but the point is to delete all files associated with those apps on your phone. U also want to find the cache for the apps and delete them too.

I don't know what exact phone u have, so navigating the file system will vary. Just make sure u only delete files associated with these apps and the ad message should go away. U won't hurt your phone in any way by doing this. Hope this helps u.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    I have a DroidX. I DL'ed the Astro File Manager and found the files for the games, but I can't figure out how to delete the files. There are 4 folders, with other folders in them. I don't want to delete the wrong files.
    07-26-2012 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD