Thank you very much for your attention to us! we are a young and ambitious team of game developers! This is our first game! And we would like to tell everyone about it!
    Russian dolls is a sort of a well-known "thimblerig" game, generously seasoned with Russian flavor. Our creation is ingeniously simple. Instead of thimbles, we use 3 hollow dolls, one of them hiding a candy that needs to be found. In spite of its simplicity, the game will surely delight you with various surprises, revealed as you progress through levels. Russian dolls is distinguished by a beautiful animated graphics with Russian flavor, pleasant unobtrusive music and well-developed comfortable gameplay. This game will also be wholesome for children. It is an excellent way to work on visual memory, and a perfect eye gymnastics. So what could be better after a hard work day spent at the office computer display?[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL3MHMfSGhw&feature=player_detailpage[/YT]
    SaMo0204 and ThomasG52 like this.
    08-16-2012 03:20 AM
    Give me advise please!!!Why so few downloads? The game is free!!
    Full review: Matreshka: Find the Candy, Win it All | Android Apps Review
    08-24-2012 01:57 AM
    A Google Play Store link would help...
    08-24-2012 02:29 AM
    08-24-2012 02:41 AM
    Here's my thoughts:
    - Too simplistic (for me)
    - Where's the strip tease (LoL)?
    - Difficulty / speed seems to ramp up pretty quickly all of a sudden around level 15 - before that it seemed too slow & after that seemed too quick too soon
    - Should remove the legacy / 3-dots button as it has no functionality
    - Not sure how marketable the name is - for example if a kid tried to tell his friends to play it they'd likely have a hard time pronouncing it
    - I love that there's no ads (though how's it funded, only through IAP of the "candy" ?)
    - I like the art style (except the characters that appear in the window seem poorly animated)
    - I like the music

Hope that helps.
    Kiraline likes this.
    08-24-2012 03:07 AM
    Nice little game. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Kiraline likes this.
    08-24-2012 03:13 AM
    Thank you so much!Thank you very much for your support and your opinion!You make me better!Maybe you even tell what some resources? That more people could get acquainted with game?
    08-24-2012 05:02 AM
    Paid way too willing to consider, but I do not know what resources you have popular (
    08-24-2012 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD