Hello, Android Central!

Card Ace: Blackjack is now available for Android devices! It just went live this morning. Currently supports the more recent screen resolutions (Droid, Droid Incredible, Evo 4G, Nexus One, etc.), but we're working on updates to make it properly supported for older phones as well.

CA: Blackjack is a social multiplayer Blackjack game - like with all Blackjack games, you're playing against the dealer, but you can play at a table with up to four of your friends! With text chat & a unique, picture-based emote system, CA: Blackjack is one of the most social multiplayer games around.

More than that, you're playing with a group of thousands of players, across iPhone/iPod Touch, webOS, and Facebook - so you can always find someone to play with online.

Woo! If you've got an older account (from a previous device), go here:
    Self Aware Card Ace: Blackjack - Now on Android!

...for instructions on how to get your account transferred to Android.

Thanks!
    seppo
    06-30-2010 01:44 PM
    I had 1.3 million chips on my palm pre now I have 3900 on my evo.. this sucks
    06-30-2010 04:02 PM
    I had 1.3 million chips on my palm pre now I have 3900 on my evo.. this sucks
    Did you get your account transferred from your Pre to your EVO? If you haven't, just follow the instructions in the post above, and we'll get you transferred over.

Thanks!
    06-30-2010 07:21 PM
    thanks, you guys are the best... Fixed
    When is texas hold'em comming out??
    07-01-2010 06:18 AM
    thanks, you guys are the best... Fixed
    When is texas hold'em comming out??
    Hold 'Em's up next - but it'll be a little bit. No date available yet, but we'll certainly post here when we know more.

seppo
    07-02-2010 02:18 AM
    I'm gonna have to remember to get this when I get my EVO, using a Samsung Moment now. Been looking for a really good Blackjack app and based on the description/reviews, I think you have a good thing here.
    07-02-2010 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD