Quizomania HD - unique quiz game

zorcec

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks,

Quizomania is a new android quiz game with HD graphics. Game is challenging but made in a way that players can learn new things. This is a quiz game but with unique types of game modes that made this quiz game one of a kind. If questions are sometimes too hard you can always use a help of 8 innovative jockers. I'm sure you all will enjoy it!

Game is released as FREE (demo) and PRO. Demo version is fully playable and it will allow you to use and see all game futures. Only limitations are LV1 questions. PRO version will let you play all 3 LVs...

Any feedback is welcome :)

Screens
ImageShack Album - 6 images

Quizomania HD
Link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...LightningStudio.QuizomaniaDemo&token=SYS6SzL3
- It's a preview version of our game that is limited to only easy questions.

Quizomania HD PRO
Link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=LightningStudio.Quizomania&token=ODmellmX
- It's a full version of game that contains thousand of questions divided to 11 categories and
3 difficulties.

Trailer video:
Quizomania Trailer - YouTube

Gameplay video:
Quizomania - Gameplay 1 - YouTube

zorcec

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello quiz lovers!

Here is a new version of Quizomania!!!!
This time all questions are unlocked!
Play unlimited!

All suggestions from players are also implemented.

Version 1.0.2
- new gui design with bigger question and answer fonts for easier reading
- extra 100 points at the start of quiz, you can now buy jocker on first question
- less irritating light animation
- some othe minnor fixes

k97cx.jpg

DOWNLOAD AND PLAY UNLIMITED FOR FREE
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...LightningStudio.QuizomaniaDemo&token=P61Ck2y8

zorcec

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! Marac (designer) will be happy to hear it :)
Any other feedback is welcome. Also we are always open to suggestions for the next update ;)

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Thank you! Marac (designer) will be happy to hear it :)
Any other feedback is welcome. Also we are always open to suggestions for the next update ;)

1. Remember me from game to game
2. Have an untimed game that doesn't end after a miss or two. Let me achieve higher and higher levels and amass higher and higher cumulative scores.
3. No throwaway questions on level one. You have a few questions in there now on the order of "in Macbeth, which witch speaks first: the first witch, the second witch, the third witch, or the fourth witch? If people are supposed to learn something by playing this game, give them something to learn.
4. Give people a chance to choose topics. Or at least opt out of some topics. For example, I know nothing about sports or pop music after the late seventies, and I don't want to be penalized for routinely getting wrong answers.

FWIW.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Also, in the Steinbeck East of Eden question, the area is called Salinas. The Salinas Valley.

You have other typos, but none do egregious. The game needs to be proofread.

zorcec

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Thank you very much! We will try to do something about your suggestions.
Sadly we don't have any money to invest into grammar checking. There are 3000 questins so it could cost us a lot.
Anyway game doesn't look promising so far, no earnings, only waste of time :)

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear that. If you got enough users, they would do the proofreading for you. (For example, Don Quixote's horse is named Rocinante--no H.)

If you could simplify the interface, and the scoring, then change your description of the game to something about "an old-fashioned test-your-knowledge sort of game" or maybe something like how-well-do-you-remember-fourth grade?" kind of game, and if you aim at an older generation, one that actually learned this stuff in school...If you do all that stuff, you might be able to make some money off of this game.

And if you can parse the last few sentences, you're already a genius.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance