[RELEASED] Space Ball: Cosmic Basketball

renatoboucas

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

After lot of work, many months fighting with graphics and java, i'm publishing my new game now released.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreosoft.spaceball

Space ball is the new way to play basketball like you never saw! With incredible basketball hoops and many dunks, you will love to have fun.

Hit the ball in the basket as many times as you can, facing the game with increasingly difficult in many ways, with the most varied types of backboards, explosions, lightnings and teleports! All the baskets you never imagined seen. Become the ultimate bringer of Space Ball, dominates the space and show that you're the best.

The most electrifying basketball game now at Google Play store!

Tell me what you think!

Last edited:

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Saw that an hour ago (withtout reading this post). It looks nice! By the way something out of the context. How did you take video of the game. What software/app did you use (just for the plain video, not the mix).

renatoboucas

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
What is out of the contex? The video, the software? I didn't understand. The game is for Android, I did this video before i release the game for a test to see what the people think, but I will update the video...I used screencast app to record the video.

Test the game and tell me what you think...
http://goo.gl/8Lbz3

Last edited:

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
ok, let's make it clear :D

1) My question was out of context - wasn't about your game
2) i know the game is for android, i found it on Google Play
3) I was asking about the software you used to take the video of the game. I want to make one for my game.
4) The video is cool enough even if you don't update ;-)

renatoboucas

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
ok! hehe.... I used screencast video recoder app(available at google play) to record the game in mobile and adobe premiere pro to edit and mix!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36