Hello everyone!

We're making a game - Divine Space - using Unity3D; it's a cross-platform game - so we are developing first version for iPads, next (2-3 months plus) - Android, next - PC/Mac/Linux. In plans, after single-player versions - crossplatform MMO.

Divine Space is a 3D space adventure/quest ARPG, in hard sci-fi genre, with real-time combat and click-n-go controls. It as a mix of the spirits of such games as Star Control, Elite, and Space Rangers; this is simple gameplay comparable to Dark Orbit, with excellent, up-to-date three-dimensional graphics somehow comparable to Eve Online.

The action of the game takes place in a universe resembling our real world as much as possible: stars are located just where they actually are. We had to spend several months developing actual astronomical data and building a universe based on them. After playing Divine Space, you will know once and for all where the sun is located in our corner of the universe, which stars are closest to us, what their spectral classes are, planets... and much more.

However, this in no way converts the game into a boring educational manual. Battles, trading, travel, explorations, figuring out secrets, and surprising discoveries await gamers in the Divine Space universe.

Main features of the game:
    • Scientific: the world is built on REAL astronomical data, obtained from astronomers and scientists. Stars have their real positions, spectral classes, etc.;
    • Construction of ships from parts. You can built your custom hulls and add devices and weapons;
    • Deep scenario and world design (it's almost USP nowadays). We built our scenario based on current research. It's somewhat a prediction of the possible future;
    • Most operating systems are supported. First, the game will be single-player ARPG, but the game will move toward serious MMO.

Intro video + gameplay:

You can watch our progress here (updating twice per day):

I welcome you to join our crew here:
    Divine Space, Unique Space Action-RPG by Dodo Games — Kickstarter

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    I'm signed to the thread so will reply quickly.
    10-26-2012 05:02 PM
    Gotta say I'm intrigued, I'm a hardcore EVE player,(same name lol) I'm looking forward to this!

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Android Central Forums
    10-28-2012 02:16 AM
    Good to hear that!
    Join the crew, we need everyone now.
    10-28-2012 03:37 AM
    It's great!!!

PSP 2000 Adapter PSP 2000 Charger PSP 3000 Case
    10-29-2012 09:52 PM
    It's great!!!

It is... hopefully it will see the light. But for this to happen, we need everyone.

http://card.josh-m.com/live/robo/sniperwolf115.png
    PSP 2000 Adapter PSP 2000 Charger PSP 3000 Case
    10-30-2012 03:05 AM