How do I go about canceling this if I accidentally purchased the full version of that racing game that comes with the X? It's kinda silly that all you have to do is slip and hit the check box and you purchase the game. They don't even give you a confirmation box to make sure you really wanted to buy it.
    07-16-2010 01:06 AM
    I believe if you uninstall a paid app on the Android marketplace within 24hrs of purchasing it you'll get a refund.
    07-16-2010 01:12 AM
    How do I uninstall it if I didn't get it from the app store?
    07-16-2010 01:14 AM
    should still be able to do that from the app store. open your market app, press menu>downloads. need for speed should (hopefully) be on that list and you should be able to uninstall it from there and get a refund
    miamifin33 likes this.
    07-16-2010 01:25 AM
    should still be able to do that from the app store. open your market app, press menu>downloads. need for speed should (hopefully) be on that list and you should be able to uninstall it from there and get a refund
    It's not in there...any other ideas?
    07-16-2010 01:32 AM
    anything in the app settings itself? actually, heres a good question: did you pay with your google account, or through your verizon account? if it is through vzw, you may be able to get a refund through them (how i wouldnt be sure though)
    miamifin33 likes this.
    07-16-2010 01:34 AM
    anything in the app settings itself? actually, heres a good question: did you pay with your google account, or through your verizon account? if it is through vzw, you may be able to get a refund through them (how i wouldnt be sure though)
    It seemed to just automatically purchase it (as in, I didn't have to input any information), so I'm assuming they charged it to my Verizon account. And there is no way to access the app settings for this stupid game.
    07-16-2010 01:36 AM
    yeah, that would be your verizon account then. i would contact them to see if they are able to refund the purchase. if it makes you feel any better, i almost did the same thing
    07-16-2010 01:37 AM
    It seemed to just automatically purchase it (as in, I didn't have to input any information), so I'm assuming they charged it to my Verizon account. And there is no way to access the app settings for this stupid game.
    I would say call Verizon CS. I checked it out the game was fun ,but looked very easy to accidently buy.
    07-16-2010 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD