[Free Classic game] Sokoban Garden 3D

Kubecz3k

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello!
Couple days ago we have (I with my fiancee) released our new game (android exclusive).
I don't want to bore you with story, how long we were doing this game and how much heart we put into it, I will show you couple of our videos instead :)

Here is one of our officials promo:

Here is something little longer, but this might be very interesting if you want to have some clues how we develop this game and how much effort we have put into it:
(I have hope you are liking this one!)

And here is just a little screenshot, in case if you don't want to watch videos right now.
2zs2p1l.jpg

And in the end, here is download link:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=net.kivano.sokobangarden&token=bWqmeeFN

If you like our game, please put a comment here! There are only two of us, and we have very strong enthusiasm for android and mobile gaming! :)

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Those were honest word! This is not "only Sokoban". We can see how much effort you put into this (even without the video :))

Kubecz3k

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Annahid: Thanks a lot!
I don't really know how much you played this game, but sometimes I have strange feeling that maybe some levels are too difficult (especially first ones in 4box and couple others in 3box).

annahid

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
The good thing with Sokoban is you never get frustrated. Personally I like mind games. And this is a relaxed one. So don't worry if some levels are hard. I have not unlocked the 3-box yet. I'm actually kind of stuck at level 9 of the 2-box. But it's a kind of game I would definitely go back to it again to continue.