[NEW][FREE][GAME] GNU Backgammon Mobile

dom0

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm proud to announce release of our last game: Backgammon Mobile
This is an Android port of GNU backgammon, the best FLOSS bg AI, released under GPLv3 license

Features:
- Best and smartest FLOSS backgammon AI (gnubackgammon)
- Full match play + Doubling Cube + Crawford Rule
- 8 Difficulty levels
- Single or Double player mode
- Two variants (Backgammon and Nackgammon)
- Two Moves mechanic (Single/Auto or Double Tap)
- Undo moves
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Real randomized rolls via Marsenne Twister algorithm

gnubackgammon.jpg

dom0

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
R: [NEW][FREE][GAME] GNU Backgammon Mobile

Just released v1.1, with appearance settings, three boards, various checker sets and much more!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 2

boardgamesforevah

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: R: [NEW][FREE][GAME] GNU Backgammon Mobile

This app is okay, but for the real Backgammon experience, you HAVE to check out BPS Software's Backgammon Live App for Android. Trust me. I've been playing this game for a while now.

Backgammon Live is a social gaming platform where Backgammon gamers from all corners of the planet can come together and play a mobile version of the popular board game. The game is always busy with players so you'll never need to wait long for a game. In addition to FREE games, Backgammon Live also features the ability to play games for in-app currency called '$Tickets'.

Lots of players always available!
Game lets you play or watch other live games!
Plenty of flexibility built around the social element of the game: chat, invite others to play, etc!

Backgammon Live is a active social network built around the game of Backgammon. The games lets you play numerous games against live players from around the world in real-time. After you have registered with the game, you get a main screen with all the games currently being played. If there is a button you have the opportunity to join the game and get stuck into a live game of Backgammon. Alternatively, you can dip into a game and watch other users play. This feature especially useful for players who are learning the game -- it's good to see other players in action.
There are tutorials in the app itself, a refresher for players already familiar with the rules. The game is fast, very responsive and action packed. You can also chat with the players you are competing against- further adding to the social element of the game.

Download it and see what you think! Gameplay is waaaay better than above app, in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463