HELP! Games Aren't Working Properly! DESPERATE!

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
So here's the situation:

My Virgin Mobile HTC EVO 3D on ICS is having touch screen issues...but only in games. In games such as Minecraft: PE, Modern Combat 4, Modern Combat 3, COD:BOZ, N64oid, and similar games which use an on-screen joystick, it isn't working. I can place my finger on the joystick (or where it's supposed to be) and try and touch and drag, but it either doesn't respond or responds for half a second then acts as if my thumb isn't even there. It's really driving me insane. I'm not able to play any of these expensive apps anymore. My old EVO 3D recently killed itself due to an unknown issue, so VM sent me the phone I have now literally the day after Christmas. I had this same issue with my last EVO 3D. It's gotten to the point where I'm considering purchasing a PowerA MOGA controller, just so I can play these apps. Has anyone else had this problem? If you have a fix, PLEASE speak up!

Thanks!

Mel Cove

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately (well, fortunately for me) I haven't had this issue with my EVO 3d from VM. I downloaded the latest demo version of Minecraft PE from Google's app store and didn't have the issue. I know you said you have it with multiple games, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't having it at least with 1 game. You said VM sent you the phone you have now. Did you send your previous phone to them? Could they have sent you back the same phone?

For those games you mentioned, are the in-screen controllers in the same part of the screen?

And how are games that don't use a joystick? Have you tried downloading a free app that has a drawing pencil and drawing all around the screen so you can see if specific parts of your screen are affected?

If your 3d is rooted, does the ROM have this as a known issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza