Marbelous! now available on Google Play! Store

Kai Wegner

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

my first Android Game is now available in the Google Play! Store. I hope you check it out and leave me some feedback on how I did, since this is my first mobile project :)

For your entertainment, here is a screenshot:

Screenshot_05.jpg

Here is the Website of the game:

Marbelous! - The first marble game you will actually like

This is the link to the game in the Play! Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kwnetzwelt.Marbelous

Aaaand here is the trailer:

Have fun!

girardtim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
nice game, i wish it was in English, everything looks like it is in german.

And the intro is too long, I just want to start playing the game

But i like the gameplay, it's done nicely, especially the controls.

I rated your game on google play (free version)

if you can return the favor for my game, i would greatly appreciate it.

4WORD4 Word Game
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=com.game4word4free&token=x4HdDVFD

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I liked the game. Did figure out the language thing. I like the game. I wasn't sure exactly how to open the doors etc. Do you touch the colored walls to flip a switch? I managed to make it through the levels but sometimes I wasn't sure what I did to get past the door.

One thing you should do is add an option to exit when you press the back button. There was no way for me to exit without pressing home which is not the norm.

Other than that I like the idea. As I get used to the controls I can see how it will be fun as a puzzle game and a coordination style game.

Good luck with it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

G_Boooo

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I LOVE this game, but I am totally stuck and am unsure how to get past this level. I have an hour of game play time in this game. I am on a level where you ride the rainbow platform up to a slant left then switch to another rainbow platform. You get off of that on and go right until you reach an area that had green platforms to take you upward with a blue door at the top. No matter what I do I cannot get passed this level. I have tried everything. I know the ball needs to be blue in order for the door to stay open, but can't seem to figure out how. Please help me :-D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance