Surprised there's no posts about this...

Fantasy Football season is upon us! I've been looking for a good FF app out there. My fiance has the Yahoo app on her iPhone, which offers basic checks and scoring updates of my Yahoo teams. I liked it, but, at times, wished there was a way for me to add/drop and the like. I was hoping there would be something similar on Android, but sadly, there is not.

A friend recommended the Fantasy Guru app. It looks good, gets good reviews, and offers add/drop and line-up change features. But people say it constantly runs in the background and tends to drain the battery quite a bit.

Has anyone here used it? Thoughts/reviews?

Thanks.
    07-27-2010 10:21 AM
    If you are using Yahoo Fantasy Football as I am, they are going to release an App soon for Android. Google it for more info.

Edit: From Yahoo's page

Android App (Coming Soon)
    Set your roster from your Android device
    Get real-time fantasy score updates
    Add and drop players
    MA2GA28 likes this.
    07-27-2010 10:58 AM
    What about for people who use ESPN for fantasy football? Is there an app for that out already or coming soon? I couldn't find one and have to use the web browser on the phone for now...
    07-27-2010 11:07 AM
    Thanks for the info! Looks like I'll be waiting for this. I just hope its ready for the season.
    07-27-2010 11:07 AM
    What about for people who use ESPN for fantasy football? Is there an app for that out already or coming soon? I couldn't find one and have to use the web browser on the phone for now...
    I don't know of an app for ESPN fantasy. The web browser is sufficient for me however.
    07-27-2010 04:01 PM
    I wish there was an app for ESPN fantasy football too. I am in a big money league every year and need something as I am always on the go.
    07-27-2010 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD