i have come from the apple app store, looking for a social gaming platform! no, seriously, i am. on the app store, there is a social gaming network called OpenFeint. Seeing this (Social Gaming Network OpenFeint Coming to Android) link in another forum post tells me that OpenFeint for android its on its way. but i was wondering if there was something like that that has been implemented already. in particular, an app that tells you when another featured app is free for today. that is what the central openfeint app does. it features one app every day, and that app is free for 24 hours. is there anything like that for android? thanks.
    07-30-2010 07:04 AM
    In the games that I've played, there isn't anything like that...yet.

Right now, the App Store is certainly more fleshed out and expansive than the Marketplace. The release of the Evo, the Droid X, Samsung's line of phones, and the Droid 2 have helped put Android out there, so I think it's only a matter of time before the big name developers that are on the App Store start seeing Android as a good alternative gaming platform and develop for both.
    07-30-2010 12:13 PM
    ah. thanks for the info.
    07-30-2010 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD