New Indie Game - Bowling Blocks!

mtGames

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!
First-timer to the forums here, but excited I found a thriving community for android games! I'm just doing some shameless promotion of my new game, Bowling Blocks. Link to the Google Play listing is below:
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.b_b

If you are interested and get a chance, please download it and let me know what you think! The game has an option where you can upgrade (Costs .99 USD), but originally it is free and includes the tutorial and the first stage(20 levels). I am really interested to know what you guys think. It seems that getting an app/game noticed on the marketplace is like a stab in the dark so I figure the more information I can get from users the better. Please let me know what you think - good, bad, indifferent. Seriously, I NEED to know!
Also - I know I'm the newbie here showing up for the first time and immediately asking for downloads, so please shoot me a link with your game for me to check out. It seems we indie developers need to stick together if we have any hope of surviving. I'll also be making my rounds looking at existing posts on the forum.

Thanks for taking the time to read through all that text! :-X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma