Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble - Can you give me some feedback on this game?

CeLia Lau

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. We just released a new game on the amazon app store called 'Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble'. Here's the link:

Amazon.com : Pop The Fruit 2: Puzzle Bubble from Panda Tap Games: Appstore for Android. Click here.

It's the first game we've published from a different developer and we want to give them some feedback to see what players think and improve the game. If anyone has played it could you tell me what you think. Is it fun, too easy, boring, great, needs more variety etc.
Thanks in advance for any replies, I hope we can make this game awesome

Thanks all
Celia :):)

Last edited by a moderator:

CeLia Lau

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
As of yesterday, this game have gotten over 1000 downloads. It was launched back on March 4th, 2013. We're keen to hear what we could add in to make it much more attractive. More levels are on the way, as with the incorporation of a worldwide Leaderboard featuring top players who submits to us their scores. If you guys have any suggestions, we're all ears.

Last edited by a moderator:

CeLia Lau

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Heya macfinch! Thanks for checking out Pop The Fruit 2. :)

The 4X speed up just increases your boost bar faster on the bottom left of the screen. So that you can get a power up ball faster. I hope now you'll go and get some of this and blast those acorns out of the trees quicker! I keep buying that instead of the extra balls now that I have discovered it. :p
Hope you have oodles of funsies with Pop The Fruit 2! Let us know what else do you think about it? We really want to make Pop The Fruit awesome!

Next update coming soon! We're looking at more new levels and worldwide leaderboard!! So I hope you will start sending us your highest scores soon. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay