Mother of Myth 3D Action RPG [In-Development]

playnery

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Mother of Myth
A Free 3D Action RPG for Android, iOS, & Facebook.

An amazing new game is currently being developed for iOS, Android, & Facebook with its own unique 3D game engine. In the game you?ll be able to hack and slash your way to victory with copious amounts of enemies in which to sink your blade. An intuitive exceptional battle system will give you a satisfying experience for each enemy that you vanquish. Get unique items from destroying your enemies that will make your future adventures even more satisfying.

We will be looking for beta testers soon!
Give us your feedback and comments so we can develop an amazing game!

Teaser:

Screenshots & Models:
3_zps7b659299.jpg

2_zpsd32a94fe.jpg

1_zpsa1961437.jpg

Find out more about the Game, Get Beta keys, & Promotional Codes Below:
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/motherofmyth
Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MotherofMyth
YouTube:
PLAYNERYinc - YouTube
Mother Of Myth

Last edited:

The Bard

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I love to try it on my Nexus 7. Hope this game enhanced for Tegra 3 and 4. I surely buy this if this game good, and I hope pay once for full game, I hate to play good games but need real money to enjoy them. Real money for 'cheating' game is ok, but additional real money to make game 'playable' is disgusting especially game with in app purchase way expensive compared to Top PC game (Crysis 3 , Tomb Raider 2013, Hitman Absolution,etc..). I bet you all know which dev usually done this on their game. Sell mobile games shouldn't more expensive then console and pc game. That's the fair business. But seems mobile ecosystem become unhealthy lately for customers.

playnery

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Mother of Myth is currently being optimized for Snapdragon processors, but we are definitely going to start optimizing for other processors as well. We are going to make this game free, but with in-app purchases. This is our first title that's going to be launched, so we are working hard to make it balanced as far as that goes. Any suggestions are appreciated and will be listened to! As you stated in the first post the game is currently in development, so your thoughts will be used to better the game before it's released.