ESPN fantasy football apps?

huddlehub

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
HuddleHub - Beta test

Hi guys! Here is our latest apk. We need some beta testers to test out this apk. We have been working many MANY hours and need to test this app before we release it to the Android Market.

We have chosen a small group of forums to exclusively test our app before public release. We are very excited to get your feedback.

Here is the link! http://www.huddlehub.com/droid/beta-huddlehub-android.apk

This beta has add, drop players, import teams, view rosters, and create HH user account. Coming soon in the next iteration is start bench and live scores.

In order to install it, you have to have the apkinstaller on your android based phone.

If you have any reports or problems, please email us at huddlehub@huddlehub.com

levelm

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Cool. I will try it out and let you know.

It prompts me for a username password? Do we have to register or something?

Couldn't register, just keep getting:

Error communicating with server(IO): User "" not found

Last edited:

m2thedeep

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys! Here is our latest apk. We need some beta testers to test out this apk. We have been working many MANY hours and need to test this app before we release it to the Android Market.

We have chosen a small group of forums to exclusively test our app before public release. We are very excited to get your feedback.

Here is the link! http://www.huddlehub.com/droid/beta-huddlehub-android.apk

This beta has add, drop players, import teams, view rosters, and create HH user account. Coming soon in the next iteration is start bench and live scores.

In order to install it, you have to have the apkinstaller on your android based phone.

If you have any reports or problems, please email us at huddlehub@huddlehub.com

Thanks, I'll e-mail you after I give the app a rundown unless you'd rather me post in this thread.

Cool. I will try it out and let you know.

It prompts me for a username password? Do we have to register or something?

Couldn't register, just keep getting:

Error communicating with server(IO): User "" not found

I also had this problem and had to go to the Huddlehub website to register.

buya97

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
i did too, it went away after a couple minutes, i guess a lot of people are trying the app all at once, looks good so far, kinda stripped down version of the yahoo and espn app, but for free, i'll take it! As live scoring is part of the app, SWEET!

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Looks good so far.. all of my leagues are thru ESPN so I think I'll wait for the 9th (HH update with start/bench/live scoring) before paying $5 for the ESPN app to see if HuddleHub will fit my needs.

Couple of questions/suggestions for developer:

1. Any updates I do within the app will automatically sync to my team on ESPN.com?
2. Any plans on adding the ability to read and post to the league message boards?
3. A way to fully exit the program without having to back out of everything would be very useful.

Pretty nice for a free app still in the beta stage though!!

huddlehub.com

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Huddlehub.com released a Android app today that allows users to manage their ESPN and Yahoo teams in 1 application. It's free as well.

Users can:
Add and Drop players
Import ESPN and Yahoo! Teams
View Rosters
Watch Live Scores
Scour the Free Agent Market
- A quick update will be launched Thursday for Adding and Benching Players.

Free Fantasy Football Management Tools for ESPN and Yahoo! | HuddleHub.com.

If you have any questions you can contact us on our live chat.

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Is there a reference to this anywhere? Or is it just speculation?

It is knowledge from experience. They developed the app for iOS last season, charged the $5, and are now doing it again. If the product ends with a year you know it will be a yearly fee.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer