09-07-2010 09:52 PM
72 123
tools
    Hey guys - does anyone have an app that is compatible w/ ESPN fantasy football? I found a nice yahoo one - but i have been unable to get my guys to make a switch.

08-04-2010 04:00 PM
    Yes please!! I am looking for a ESPN one as well.
    08-04-2010 08:20 PM
    Same here
    08-05-2010 06:53 PM
    This would be perfect!
    08-05-2010 06:59 PM
    theres a yahoo one called fantasy guru, but alas no espn one, i too am looking for one for my football league this year
    08-05-2010 07:25 PM
    I've been looking for this too. I've used their web-site in previous years on other smartphones and often had problem getting the real site to come up instead of the mobile version of the site that was completely useless.
    08-06-2010 03:37 PM
    What's the name of the yahoo one? I looked with no luck.
    08-06-2010 04:58 PM
    What's the name of the yahoo one? I looked with no luck.
    It might be Fantasy Guru (referenced by buya97 above) by Android Fantasy Sports.

http://androidfantasysports.com/
    J Snazzy likes this.
    08-06-2010 06:19 PM
    Not sure exact how it works...but on ESPN:
    Play ESPN Fantasy Football from your mobile phone! Now, no matter where you are, you can access all your ESPN Fantasy Football teams, manage your roster, change your lineup and get live scoring right from your mobile phone.
    The full information is on this page:
    ESPN Mobile Fantasy Games - ESPN
    scramer and irishpride like this.
    08-07-2010 01:46 AM
    Not sure exact how it works...but on ESPN:

The full information is on this page:
    ESPN Mobile Fantasy Games - ESPN

Thanks, I set it up for my husband. It sends you a text message with a link to the ESPN fantasy sports website, which I bookmarked for him.
    08-07-2010 11:59 AM
    There really does need to be a good Fantasy Football app, it doesn't even need to be specifically for one site, just something where we can track the players on our squad easily.
    08-08-2010 10:03 PM
    @ Scramer: So I got the text message and followed the link to the site, but I don't see how to manage my team with my phone. Has your husband had any luck with this?
    08-11-2010 11:56 PM
    There really does need to be a good Fantasy Football app, it doesn't even need to be specifically for one site, just something where we can track the players on our squad easily.
    it would have to be strictly stats based; since all leagues score differently.
    08-12-2010 09:47 AM
    I think something really simple would be nice. Allow us to enter the names of the players we would like to track and give us their game stats. This would allow those of us in two different leagues (ex: CBS and Yahoo) to track one group of players.

I can handle checking my match ups later but it would be great to be able to quickly look at all of my various players.
    08-12-2010 09:55 AM
    Comment today on Fantasy Guru app, says it steals your yahoo passwords.

Any input on that statement?
    08-12-2010 10:07 AM
    @ Scramer: So I got the text message and followed the link to the site, but I don't see how to manage my team with my phone. Has your husband had any luck with this?
    I asked him and he said that he hasn't tried it yet. So much for my work for him, he's own his own now....
    08-12-2010 09:29 PM
    HuddleHub is launching a yahoo! and ESPN fantasy football app on the Android Market on August 30th, 2010.

www.huddlehub.com.
    08-19-2010 01:58 PM
    HuddleHub is launching a yahoo! and ESPN fantasy football app on the Android Market on August 30th, 2010.

www.huddlehub.com.
    NICE! I will be keeping an eye on this
    08-19-2010 02:43 PM
    Looks legit! In my hometown also. Need a beta tester in Boston?? PM me.
    08-19-2010 02:48 PM
    I too was looking for an app but I have stopped looking because I found bookmarking my main fantasy page (not mobile page) and then creating a shortcut on my homescreen is the best solution. It doesn't get any better than that other than some sort of widget. I now use this method for every aspect of my fantasy football. I see everything and interact the same way I do on my regular pc which is perfect. I am using the original motorola droid running 2.2 and it works flawlessly thus far. Forget about the apps they are no where near as good as the real thing as of right now. Hope that helps.
    08-19-2010 11:21 PM
    I too was looking for an app but I have stopped looking because I found bookmarking my main fantasy page (not mobile page) and then creating a shortcut on my homescreen is the best solution. It doesn't get any better than that other than some sort of widget. I now use this method for every aspect of my fantasy football. I see everything and interact the same way I do on my regular pc which is perfect. I am using the original motorola droid running 2.2 and it works flawlessly thus far. Forget about the apps they are no where near as good as the real thing as of right now. Hope that helps.
    OOOO!!!! That would be nice. A widget that shows your players stats/scoring.
    08-20-2010 10:06 AM
    I would love to see an NFL.com fantasy football app.
    08-20-2010 12:03 PM
    I have been looking for a ESPN fantasy football app as well but could not find one. So the best thing todo was to just email ESPN customer service and just ask if they had one and if they were going to have one. They emailed me the day after with this.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We plan on offering a 2010 FFL app for the iPhone, Droid and Blackberry this season. None have launched yet, however, we hope to have them up soon.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Teri
    ESPN.com Customer Care

Hopefully this will be coming soon. Just thought I would just pass this on.
    0pusX likes this.
    08-24-2010 12:48 PM

I apologize for the inconvenience. We plan on offering a 2010 FFL app for the iPhone, Droid and Blackberry this season. None have launched yet, however, we hope to have them up soon.

Hopefully this will be coming soon. Just thought I would just pass this on.
    Ha Ha ... Verizon got that droid branding on lockdown ... Im hoping they mean the ANDROID OS and not just the DROID phone
    08-24-2010 01:12 PM
    I would love to see an NFL.com fantasy football app.
    From NFL.com website:
    Phone Applications

Access your team on the go with your Apple iPhone, Android smartphone or Blackberry device. More information coming soon!
    08-24-2010 02:03 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD