Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble (Acorn Crush) - from Panda Tap Games Is now available!!!!:D

Amiki

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble (Acorn Crush) - from Panda Tap Games Is now available!!!!:D

Hey everyone!

Our one of the best match 3 bubble shooting games on android is here. I'm playing it with friends too, come join us now:) hahaha:-*:-*

- Blast fruit out of the trees and collect those yummy acorns!
- Unlock and travel through all the gorgeous island levels!
- Unlock bubble powers up and fire ball your way to victory, or use the extend aim item for more accuracy!
- Experience super fun game play in a beautiful game world and have fun!

So easy to play this game, you know the rules. Just move your bubble gun by swiping on the screen and let go to fire. Match 3 or more of the same bubbles to release the fruit and get points. To complete a level you must release all the acorns from the trees above.
Use your power ups to get further and give yourself an advantage. Each level costs 3 energy points. When you complete a level you get more energy points. Energy also increase automatically every 20 minutes so come back and play later if you don't have enough, or you can buy packs of energy with cash. :cool:

Amiki

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble (Acorn Crush) - from Panda Tap Games Is now available!!!!:D

My score is 8195! haha what's yours? does anyone knows how to get higher score???;) please tell me :)

CeLia Lau

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble (Acorn Crush) - from Panda Tap Games Is now available!!!!:D

WOW the vedio looks great!!love the frame~~the sounds is good too:) :D

Sharon Sheng

May 12, 2013
Visit site

My score is 8195! haha what's yours? does anyone knows how to get higher score???;) please tell me :)

I got 10025!!! i cann't stop playing this game and want to get higher score

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney