Testers needed for new game Traffic Control!? by 2BrosGames

Bananenboom

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
We just finished our first game for Android and released it onto the Market. Even though we thoroughly tested on 3 devices and the emulator there are still some problems for users with different devices. Hopefull some of you can help us fix those problems. Any help would be highly appreciated!
You can find the game in the Market under the name Traffic Control!? by 2BrosGames. But if you want I can also send it to you.
For more information about us or the game see our website: Welcome to 2BrosGames.com
Please send me a message or email (peteroerlemans@gmail.com) if you are interested!
As a token of appreciation we will send you a full version of the game for free if you like it.

Thanks in advance!

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
What type of game is it?

The game is pretty damn fun. It kinda goes like this.... A car leaves a garage...but that car can only turn the direction you see its blinker blinking. You have the get the cars to the other garage without crashing into obstacles. It tricky and the UI is amazing... once the kinks are worked out this game could be first class.

Kinda reminds me of the snake game from the old Nokia phones.... but with cars and better graphics ;)

Bananenboom

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The game is pretty damn fun. It kinda goes like this.... A car leaves a garage...but that car can only turn the direction you see its blinker blinking. You have the get the cars to the other garage without crashing into obstacles. It tricky and the UI is amazing... once the kinks are worked out this game could be first class.

Kinda reminds me of the snake game from the old Nokia phones.... but with cars and better graphics ;)

Thanks for explaining!
Rugbyua9's explanation is right. We tried to go for something original, not yet on the market. We put a lot of different kind of levels and concepts in the game. Anyway, there are a few video's and lots of screenshots on our website. And its already available in the market, although as mentioned by rugbyua9, we are fixing some problems at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL