Angry Birds for Android?

DesertSilver#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
App closes out after the Angry Birds Lite splash screen. No force close message or anything, just leaves app. EVO stock 2.2

Update: Loaded on my EVO after trying about 8 times, without restarting phone.

Update 2: Once I do get the game loaded and I leave the app, the game still closes out when trying to start it numerous times. Restarting phone didn't help. Time to report the issue to the devs.

Last edited:

dcfella

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Evo with 2.2 as well. It worked once when I moved it from SD card to phone, then it stopped working again. I rebooted my phone, still no luck.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Opened fine the first time on my EVO and I played through a few levels. Now I can't get past the loading screen (have tried maybe 10 times).

bjordan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
App closes out after the Angry Birds Lite splash screen. No force close message or anything, just leaves app. EVO stock 2.2

Update: Loaded on my EVO after trying about 8 times, without restarting phone.

Update 2: Once I do get the game loaded and I leave the app, the game still closes out when trying to start it numerous times. Restarting phone didn't help. Time to report the issue to the devs.

Same issue here. I downloaded it, started it up and played fine for about 5 minutes. I went back to my home screen and try to load the game up again and it goes to the loading screen and kicks me back to my home screen.

Anyone have the email address we need to report bugs too? Their site seems to be getting hammered and is really slow.

Eloquence

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Angry Birds is amazing on the Droid X -- comparing to Angry Birds on iPhone it's like it's in HD or something! Simply stunning! Droid X with 2.2 here.

Hope you EVO guys get it to work. It's amazing and addictive! :)
-Elo

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Angry Birds is amazing on the Droid X -- comparing to Angry Birds on iPhone it's like it's in HD or something! Simply stunning! Droid X with 2.2 here.

Hope you EVO guys get it to work. It's amazing and addictive! :)
-Elo

Agreed I think its better on DX then ipod touch too , I am on level 7 np so far have started and stopped it several times, I still havent tried it on incredible yet since others reported trouble with it

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Angry Birds Lite Beta - Android app on AppBrain
chart

slideways

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Interesting...If I open the game from the Market it works just fine but if I open it from my phone it does the splash screen to phone screen deal.

EDIT: well it least it did a couple of times. Not it is not working that way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek