Angry Birds for Android?

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I was able to fix the crash problem on my Evo by moving the game into the phone's internal memory. My Evo doesn't like Angry Birds running on the micro SD card.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I was able to fix the crash problem on my Evo by moving the game into the phone's internal memory. My Evo doesn't like Angry Birds running on the micro SD card.

No-go for me. Moved it to my phone (and off the SD card), rebooted the phone, and still getting the same behavior: taking 6-10 attempts to get past the loading screen.

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Runs fine on my hero except for some of the background not displaying. It's still playable, though it was a PITA trying to find the apk, as the market doesn't show it for me. Apparently, it has something to do with cyanogen.

Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot froyo on hero action here!

odub303

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I am running this on my Epic 4g and the battery drain during gameplay is insane. It's worse than running Google Maps Navigation and 3g data sync at the same time. This is with the display brightness turned almost all the way down. Anyone else seeing this?

mringo17

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I am running this on my Epic 4g and the battery drain during gameplay is insane. It's worse than running Google Maps Navigation and 3g data sync at the same time. This is with the display brightness turned almost all the way down. Anyone else seeing this?

Report bugs to the dev, via the game. If we don't this stuff wont get fixed in the full release.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I've gotten mine to load pretty regularly now - once you get in the game - mute the sound in game

this seems to have stopped whatever bug would cause it to crash upon launching (at least so far)

Anyone with a DINC, I've found that if you hold your finger in the center of the screen immediately after touching the AB icon, it tends to help it boot properly. I occasionally have to try and reboot the game a few times after defaulting to the home screen, but this has helped cut down the number of times, sometimes even getting it on the first try. Hope this helps!

pegb856

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I haven't read through this whole thread but am seeing a recurring comment, that is "I can not find this in Market". I believe the reason some of us are not seeing the game in Market is because rovio has built this for the higher resolutioned, 2nd Generation devices and does not show for those devices the developer considers incompatable. I have a Sprint Hero and although it runs fine once you get into the Game play screen, it does not show up in Market and I had to find the apk to install it. I love this game and my worst fear is that once it is officially released we will not be able to purchase the full version.

31794ty

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
It shuts down at the loading screen on my Evo. I was really looking forward to trying it on the Evo, as I have beat the whole game on my iPod Touch.

CrashPush

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It shuts down at the loading screen on my Evo. I was really looking forward to trying it on the Evo, as I have beat the whole game on my iPod Touch.

Keep launching it until it starts. It should take 5-6 times maybe more. Once you're finished playing the game, go to the options and mute it. Once it's mute, shut the game down. Next time you launch it will start right up. Always mute it before shutting it down and it will always start up on the first launch.

piercedchef

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
someone help..... i have a moment and cannot install the app no matter how i try. i have tried appbrain, the market, scanning the qr code...... is it possible for me to install this app?

aquaboy1976

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I have it for the Hero and had to download the apk for it to install it. It runs kind of like crap on my phone though. The longer it runs, the worse the performance gets. It eventually freezes up on me :(
Is the Hero considered a first generation phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz