Let's Play WordFeud

easy1jay

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Scurvy_Jay

This game is awesome, I've been playing the same game against the same guy for two days now. Mostly because it's takes us about one to six hours to respond per turn. Haha.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I like WordFeud but keep getting stuck when it tells me I need a 3G or WiFi connection when I already have one. Hoping that will be addressed in a future update because I really liked the game.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've had it for about a week have been suspicious about some of the words played and accepted. Started looking up suspicious words and sure enough the app is ok'ing non-words. I uninstalled until it's more valid. Unless I can challenge a word, I just can' rely on my scores - good or bad.

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The game is great! I wish the help section was more thorough but the game is pretty simple and easy to catch too anyways. I get connection issues too but it isnt enough to make me not like the game.

haastro - play me if you want to lose

Wizzums#AC

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've had it for about a week have been suspicious about some of the words played and accepted. Started looking up suspicious words and sure enough the app is ok'ing non-words. I uninstalled until it's more valid. Unless I can challenge a word, I just can' rely on my scores - good or bad.

Are you looking them up here? Official Scrabble Game From Hasbro

I haven't come across any words that have been played that weren't in that dictionary. And I've seen some CRAZY words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo