Hi all

Arkamania is a brick-breaker game that has the addictive gameplay of classics such as Arkanoid and Breakout. Includes the following extras and power-ups that increase the fun: invisible and unbreakable bricks, shot laser, larger paddle, 3 or 5 balls at once, extra lives and much more ...

[FREE][GAME] Arkamania: a Brick Breaker Game! My first Android game !-promotional.png
    This game provides 99 levels organized in 3 worlds. With interesting graphics and a scrolling background giving an attractive environment. Graphics are also optimized for high resolution tablets. Play and release all levels of different 3 worlds.

They are waiting for you!!!
    This game has been translated to the following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian and Korean.

[FREE][GAME] Arkamania: a Brick Breaker Game! My first Android game !-get_android.png
    [FREE][GAME] Arkamania: a Brick Breaker Game! My first Android game !-get_slideme.png
    [FREE][GAME] Arkamania: a Brick Breaker Game! My first Android game !-getitfromsociomall.png

Enjoy it!
    06-24-2013 10:39 AM