So i have been checking the market 4-5 times a day because ANgry birds is suppose to release mid august and it looks like we are 1 step closer. The app "angry birds" that was just a picture of an angry bird was placed on the market by some developer tricking people into thinking it was the iphone type app. Well, that app has now been removed so it looks like Rovio might have requested it since they own "Angry Birds". Hopefully we will see it this week!
    08-16-2010 03:02 PM
    I can only hope it's soon - I've been playing Crush The Castle in the meantime but I miss my Angry Birds!
    08-16-2010 03:09 PM
    I am telling you that once it hits, this will be at the top within hours.
    08-16-2010 03:13 PM
    If you are on Twitter, follow the Angry Bird news on RovioMobile ... I get the impression things are pretty close but they are making sure that it performs well across the different form factors in the Android world (I hope this means that there are versions for high and low res devices rather than lowest common denominator). They seem pretty open about things on Twitter. Now, have to go and do things, as I likely won't get anything productive done when it comes out .
    08-16-2010 06:33 PM