Hey Guy's I made this game in one night! Just kidding it took quite an insane amount of nights!

Please Try it out, leave a review, and most importantly let me know what you think here. Also if you have kids or young relatives - I am interested in their response to the game as well.

I've been developing it for a while in my free time. I wanted to make something fun for both kids and adults, and something with a positive message and impact. In the game, you clean up the world's oceans using Neptoon's power over the seas, and the help of ocean animals. You toss, bounce and collect all the floating trash, with your goal being to clean up the Earth 100%. Also 10% of game sales go to organizations dedicated to cleaning our oceans.

Neptoon's Net was designed for BOTH Phone and Tablet - it plays and looks great on each device.

It is currently out on Windows 8 ($1.99 Full Game) and Android, Amazon Kindle Fire. (Free to try, and $.99 for full version)

It is coming soon to iOS (Free to try, and $.99 for full version)

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Neptoon's Net
    07-04-2013 09:17 PM
    This is one awesome game and i am glad to be able to play it. I also love all how cool all of the animals and the art is in this game. If you really want a awesome new adventure than you have came to the right place. I promise that you will not be disappointed, join in on the fun.
    Neptoons Net likes this.
    07-10-2013 12:41 PM