Wakimo it's a puzzle game where you have to fill all the free spaces with boxes for you to complete the level. You would have to figure out how finish the level with the resources given. Later in the game you will have TNT to explode, making every thing more difficult for you. Download this free game for android and try to beat all the levels! You will definitely have a great time playing this game! Please leave a reply saying on your game opinion!

Thank you for your attention!

Game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ames.np.wakimo
    Game Video:
    09-02-2013 05:02 PM
    Hi, I like puzzle-games very much (and, as a developer myself, I have just published one, SmashGrid), so I must say I really like your game concept. It's nice and original, but...

1) Why the music play only in the menu and not during the game itself?
    2) The game lacks a tutorial. Maybe I'm not too smart, but I spent more than 1 minute to figure out how to play.
    3) The way you have to interact with the game is... I don't know, it's a little strange. I expected to move the transparent block by holding down my finger on it, move and finally release it on another box. Maybe this is the main reason that I couldn't immediately understand how the game worked. Anyway, I think a tutorial is essential.
    4) I like the minimalistic graphics, but there are no special effects when you hit a tnt box. Some animations and fx would be very cool.

Anyway, the idea is very interesting. Keep up the good work!

PS: If you have a little time, I too would love to have your honest opinion on my game (SmashGrid), thank you!
    Makkie likes this.
    09-03-2013 06:47 AM
    1) I thought that it would become a little annoying the music. I didn't know if the music it's good for that effect.
    2) I thought on that too, but I'm not sure how to do that.
    3) I thought it would facilitate the playability of the game. I'm going to make an update with a tutorial.
    4) I also thought on make a sound effect or a explosion effect, I mean... I already have it but I thought on keep it simple. Probably I kept too simple?!

Thank you very much for your opinion!!! I'm Grateful!! I will solve those problems.

P.S. I have downloaded the free version. I rated 5 stars. I really liked: great music and the graphical effect are really cool
    09-03-2013 09:28 AM
    If the music is annoying the user could always deactivate it.
    Anyway I don't even hear the sound effects during the game... It's supposed to be completely mute?

Let me know when you release an updated version of your game. I gave you 5 stars on google play to encourage you to do better. I know you can do it.

P.S.: Thank you very much for trying my game. I'm glad that you like it! Maybe you could write a few lines on the SmashGrid thread? Thanks!
    Makkie likes this.
    09-03-2013 05:49 PM
    New Update - Wakimo 1.0.2:

• Cool Tutorial
    • Some bugs have been fixed
    • Music throughout the game
    09-04-2013 09:56 AM
    Hi, I upgraded to the new version, but the sound effects? A single music track can get annoying soon, but I think sound effects are very important for a game.
    09-05-2013 01:03 PM
    My sound effects are not the best so I have to create some new ones from scratch and I don't have the free time to do it. Probably it will take a while, I'm not really sure. But thanks again for sharing your thoughts
    09-06-2013 06:19 AM