10-19-2010 05:30 AM
43 12
tools
    I just got it, sorry about that. I will download it and give you any feedback.

Got it... Okay I am going to be honest here the controls are really bad.

First what is with the wind option? Darts is an indoor game, there is no wind. Take that out.

Second I cannot seem to aim this thing at all. I see nothing on screen to let me know if I am aiming it and I cannot get it to shoot the dart higher than the bottom of the screen no matter how much I tilt it. I tried tapping the screen, nothing.

The control is bad, I really think it needs to be redone.

I do like the graphics of the dartboard. The darts themselves could use some work, maybe even have various options later on.

I would work on the control first. You need to get realistic physics in there as much as you can.

I think this will be a really good game once the control is worked out.

You are doing a great job so don't give up!

Hi,

You can disable the wind in the game selection screen, the wind make more difucult the aim.
    There is a pointer but I make it invisible because if you can see where the dart will going it is very easy to aim.

In next versions I try to implement another type of pointer to make it a little bit easy.

Regards
    09-11-2010 12:45 PM
    I know you can disable it, it is just weird for an indoor game ii

You don't need another pointer, you need a new input/aiming method.

These are just my opinion of course, it is your game in the end. All I can say is what I would like as the end user. ii
    09-11-2010 02:09 PM
    I know you can disable it, it is just weird for an indoor game ii

You don't need another pointer, you need a new input/aiming method.

These are just my opinion of course, it is your game in the end. All I can say is what I would like as the end user. ii
    No problem mate, I note your suggestion.
    09-12-2010 12:11 PM
    To promote my game in the forum the first person who posted in this thread, I gift to him the game.
    Regards
    09-14-2010 12:24 PM
    To promote my game in the forum the first person who posted in this thread, I gift to him the game.
    Regards

Actually I purchased the game ii

I am only mentioning this again since I never gave any specifics on how it should be. Only IMHO of course ii

So I think the input should be to press and hold the screen, then move the "spot" to where you want to launch the dart from. Once that is marked you then flick the phone to launch it using the accelerometer to adjust how much force is put into the toss taking in consideration the gravity drop. This would make it different each toss requiring some skill. Just the way I would like to play it. ii

In later versions maybe even add some movement to the spotting as well, have the "spot" hover and move with the phone, then you flick when you want to toss the tart.
    09-14-2010 01:58 PM
    anybody?
    09-15-2010 12:19 PM
    Anybody what? You did not ask anything
    09-15-2010 12:39 PM
    Anybody what? You did not ask anything
    Anybody wants the game freely XD

The method that you explain it is very diffucult to the "casual game".
    In the begging of the develop I tryed to implement this method and the results was not good.

This I do not understand "In later versions maybe even add some movement to the spotting as well, have the "spot" hover and move with the phone, then you flick when you want to toss the tart. "

Sorry about my English.
    09-15-2010 01:08 PM
    Anybody wants the game freely XD

The method that you explain it is very diffucult to the "casual game".
    In the begging of the develop I tryed to implement this method and the results was not good.

This I do not understand "In later versions maybe even add some movement to the spotting as well, have the "spot" hover and move with the phone, then you flick when you want to toss the tart. "

Sorry about my English.
    I only meant a feature you could play with later on in which the way to move the spot would be using the phone and not have to touch the screen at all.
    Don't worry about it. i

No problem man, just make it the way you want. It is your game, not mine. ii

One fast suggestion then; How about a way to flick across the screen to toss the dart like bowling games do? I am just trying to help ii
    09-15-2010 01:50 PM
    Anyone wants the game freely?
    09-16-2010 04:44 PM
    Sheeh, you really want to give this away. I wouldn't have bought it if I knew you did not want any sales

You can pay me back if you really want to ii
    09-17-2010 03:26 PM
    Downloaded it paid, played it a bit, uninstalled refund. Not my cup of tea...
    09-17-2010 05:06 PM
    09-19-2010 02:14 PM
    I need a betatester with a 854x480 device.
    09-21-2010 09:36 AM
    Now available on the market for all android devices.
    09-24-2010 02:06 AM
    09-30-2010 03:52 AM
    In the next month I want to make global tournaments with metalic prizes using faceook and twiter.
    Follow the game in this links.

Welcome to Facebook

https://twitter.com/Droiddarts
    10-12-2010 05:48 AM
    The next mounth the player who scores more points in Shanghai game mode wins $10

Participate here:
    Welcome to Facebook
    10-19-2010 05:30 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD