Hello!

I emailed PopCap about Bejeweled 2 for Android. They replied by saying:

"We have recently announced that we will be releasing games for the Android in the coming months."

I can't wait! :-)
    jerseygirl likes this.
    08-31-2010 06:14 PM
    I hope to see more triple A titles being ported to Android... and god forbid some simultaneous launches?
    08-31-2010 07:18 PM
    If they put out Bookworm, I will rename my Droid X crack.
    08-31-2010 10:21 PM
    So I am currently at a conference where I had opportunity to speak to a popcap representative, and they confirmed that they will have android support "by the end of the year". Great news for all
    MNTwinsFan and potheadhero like this.
    09-01-2010 12:35 AM
    So I am currently at a conference where I had opportunity to speak to a popcap representative, and they confirmed that they will have android support "by the end of the year". Great news for all
    Happy to hear that. I am a huge PopCap fan and I have their games on my iPad and PC. It would be great to finally have some of those awesome games on my Evo or Captivate.
    09-01-2010 07:58 AM
    Happy to hear that. I am a huge PopCap fan and I have their games on my iPad and PC. It would be great to finally have some of those awesome games on my Evo or Captivate.
    i have held off buying them on other devices because i want them on my droid x. i knew they would add android support eventually; just glad it is happening so soon
    09-02-2010 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD