Hey guys,
    One of the Flash world's most popular games, Soccer-Balls, with 10 million views in just 2 months, is now available on Android as 'Red Card Rampage' and it looks gorgeous, especially on the high-end phones. Its a physics-based puzzler similar to Angry Birds, except with a unique twist in the gameplay. The game is about taking revenge on the damn referees for making stupid decisions all the time. It really isn't about Soccer/Football; it's just a fun physics puzzler.

Check it out here:

09-05-2010 02:25 AM
    Really fun game. I keep trying to see how many ways I can beat a level.
    09-05-2010 10:52 AM
    Thanks VitalMind! I've also added the SD card option you requested.
    09-06-2010 01:42 PM
    There is a pretty awesome thorough review of the Android version of the game here:

09-24-2010 10:29 AM
    Game is #1 on GameSpot Android! Please continue to show your support of the game by rating it in the Android Market and on GameSpot: Red Card Rampage for Android - GameSpot.

Also, the game has released on Samsungs Bada platform and there is a cool video of the game on the Samsung Wave, but the game will look identical on any Android phone as well with 800x480 resolution:
    09-30-2010 04:10 PM
    Thanks VitalMind! I've also added the SD card option you requested.
    thank you, sorry i didnt see that you had responded. guess i need to watch the boards a bit more thx again for a fun game.
    09-30-2010 10:49 PM