NFL app cracked and now working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure Verizon figured out the app was being used on non V phones. Kinda surprised they were able to react that quickly to implement a checkpoint, it had to be assumed it wouldn't last long.

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what the last few posters are saying with it not working. I just downloaded it and installed it on my Evo and it works perfectly, graphics are amazing and there are some really awesome features with this app. These people must not be installing it correctly.

rmartin

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Same here.

You can uninstall and redownload and it will work. But reading from the XDA forums suggests this method will get killed again. I guess we're all using the same demo phone#, but a there may be a work around coming.

From this forum.

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

Last edited by a moderator:

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Was just about to post this. Just through the thread over at XDA. Although I had already uninstalled and re downloaded it and it worked.

JCool525

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled it and reinstalled it on my evo and it does not work and still says verizon users only. It worked fine yesterday.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Just d/l to my Evo and things seem to be lookin well! hopefully it will last till sunday!

I dont really think it will matter much, after reading the app description again I see it says live games on THURSDAY and SUNDAY NIGHT, those are on TV anyways, now I could be wrong but I dont think you will get the games during the day. I was thinking about getting Vcast for out of market games that are not on TV but I guess not

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I dont really think it will matter much, after reading the app description again I see it says live games on THURSDAY and SUNDAY NIGHT, those are on TV anyways, now I could be wrong but I dont think you will get the games during the day. I was thinking about getting Vcast for out of market games that are not on TV but I guess not

That's why DirecTv rocks!!

NFL Redzone jumps from game to game on Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow