Are we allowed to share Android Apps/Games on the forum?

Dklicious

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Just a question, if I have many apps and games for android. Is it alright to upload it and share via here free of charge? Or is it not allowed?

Sincerely

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I would have to guess that if they are paid apps you are sharing for free then no because that would be illegal but if they are free apps I see no problem with that, maybe give credit to the developer with a link to their site or something.

I could be wrong so take it for what you will

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
If the apps are free I don't see the point in sharing them since they're freely available.

The answer should be pretty obvious for paid apps or even for free apps that don't allow for redistribution in their terms.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If the apps are free I don't see the point in sharing them since they're freely available.

The answer should be pretty obvious for paid apps or even for free apps that don't allow for redistribution in their terms.

+1, what he said...

Android apps are so cheap there is NO excuse not to buy them if they are paid apps. None, PERIOD! Support the developers!!!!

If you are indeed talking free apps then just post links here to them, that is cool!