MiniSquadron (2D Flying shooter)

bjordan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
This game is pretty fun. It's basically a 2d flying shooter. The controls work well. It's also on sale for $0.99 through the 19th.

MiniSquadron!

MiniSquadron! - Android app on AppBrain
chart

(There's also a lite version if you want to check it out)

Here's a video review (it's for the iPhone version but the same)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MiniSquadron&aq=f

Props to jxcgunrunna's comment in the AC Fruit Ninja post for leading me onto this game.

dukeslb56

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I actually just came across this today and purchased it. The game is fun and runs smoothly on my DX. Well worth the 99 cents.

Last edited:

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Very fun game. Loving it. Gets pretty challenging pretty fast.

The controls are kind of sophisticated. I'm basically "button mashing" until I get the hang of them, but every now and then I pull off a maneuver and wonder "how'd I do that?!"

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
23+ megs and no way to install to SD == FAIL!

When are developers going to realize that some of us have very limited space on our phones. Install to SD is a MUST for anything over 2 MB. To me they should ALL be even if they are small!

I could not install this if I wanted to. i:(i

vitalmind

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
23+ megs and no way to install to SD == FAIL!

When are developers going to realize that some of us have very limited space on our phones. Install to SD is a MUST for anything over 2 MB. To me they should ALL be even if they are small!

I could not install this if I wanted to. i:(i

i guess im the only one that got the version that does install to sd card. because it only shows as 1.5 meg on mine.

blashandroid

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Just bought/downloaded this. Very cool game. Pressing the screen a little too hard in the tight turns. Regarding install location, I went to Settings>Applications>sorted by size and it appears this app is at the top of the list at 26.22MB total. Doesn't say where though. How do you know where it's installed?

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
When did they move the firing button to the bottom right? Haven't played it in a couple days. I think I updated it...better check.

That's the only complaint I had about it. If it's fixed, five stars!

Yup, five stars now! Awesome!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer