iTavli - Three backgammon like games

Vasilis

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am really excited to announce my application "iTavli - Three backgammon like games", which is a board game. If you are familiar with the backgammon game, you will love the other two games: blockgammon (or plakoto) and narde (or fevga).

The difference between these two games and the backgammon game, is that in the blockgammon game you block your opponent's single checker when you land on it, and in the narde game you can land your checkers in open or friendly occupied places.

This app runs on Android devices running OS 2.2 and higher, is free of charge and you can download it at Google Play

Version 3.0 was released yesterday, with the following new features:

- New UI for tablets
- Minor enhancements in the UI for smartphones
- A player can resign an online game

As with the iOS version, all games are free of charge, but with ads. Currently, you can not purchase the extra games (i.e., the Plakoto (or blockgammon) and the Fevga (or narde) game), but we plan to add this feature soon

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any question that you may have

Thank you,
Vasilis

Vasilis

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Version 3.1 is ready for download, with the following new features:

Use virtual coins to rent and play a game without ads.
Use virtual coins to bet during an online game
Several reported bugs/issues are fixed

I am looking forward to your suggestions

Thank you

Vasilis

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Version 3.2 is ready for download

The iTavli application is integrated with the Facebook, and you can now invite your online FB friends to play a game.
Your friends are sorted alphabetically, and you can invite those who have installed the Facebook application on their iOS or Android device.

Finally, this version has some minor changes in the UI, which should make the application more responsive

Enjoy the game

Vasilis

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
We identified an issue with one of our ad network providers. We disabled that network, and the game should run again smoothly.

Furthermore we received some crash reports from various users, and we released version 3.2.1 which should fix this problem

Vasilis

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that version 3.4 is available for download. This version supports playing any game over bluetooth, but most importantly, it offers in-app purchase to purchase the games (Plakoto and Fevga) and play them without ads!!

Vas77

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that version 3.4.1 is available for download.

This version has a new A.I. for the games Portes (Backgammon) and Plakoto (Blockgammon).

We are looking forward to your feedback

Vas77

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Dear all,
iTavli Android version 3.5.3 is ready for download.
This version is smaller in size, it has a clear interface, and a new A.I for the Portes (Backgammon) game.
What do you think of it?

ImTong

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Good game!
it's probably the best backgammon on the market.
The gameplay is very enjoyable and it feels like you're playing with a person and not a computer.

Vas77

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Dear all,

version 3.5.4 is ready for download

This version has a smarter A.I. for the games Portes (Backgammon) and Plakoto (Blockgammon).

We also fixed a couple of bugs that could cause an online game to crash.

Enjoy the game!!!

Vas77

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Dear all,
I am pleased to inform you that version 3.6 is ready for download.

This is the first version of the iTavli application were the application rewards a user. Thus, you earn virtual coins by either promoting the application or by playing an online game.

As you already know, you can use the virtual coins to either rent the Plakoto (Blockgammon) or the Fevga (Narde) game, or to remove the ads. Finally, with the virtual coins you can make an online game a little bit more interesting by betting on it!

Vas77

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Dear all,

I am pleased to inform that version 3.6.1 is ready for download

This version offers 3 more ways to earn coins:
1) Invite a Facebook friend and play a game against him/her
2) Post on your Facebook account when you win an online game
3) Purchase coins

Enjoy the game

Trending Posts

Forum statistics