My device is the Epic 4G and I believe I came across Let's Golf! through either Asphalt 5 or Super KO Boxing by clicking their link for more games. Let's Golf is not in the market place which I am not sure as to why (there is a re-hashed version). I would think the game would sell pretty well.

Anyways my question is regarding an error message I keep getting which is as follows:
    Let's Golf! (Process com.gameloft.android.gand.gloftlg09.letsgolf) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The game seems to play fine but I get that error message 4 to 5 times a day. I find it strange that it happens even if I have not started the game for weeks. Any idea what causes this and if it's fixable? I tried to reinstall and redownload.
    09-21-2010 11:27 AM
    I had the same issue with this game. I uninstalled it as it was driving me crazy.
    09-21-2010 11:51 AM
    Yeah I uninstalled it for now too. I downloaded a few of their other games and do not have this issue, It's a bummer cause I would probably buy the full version, but I am not gonna spend the money with this issue being present.
    09-21-2010 12:19 PM
    Ditto on the problems with this game. I never could get it to work on my Moto Droid. I don't like having to download another program to run the app, either. That may have been the hiccup. End result: Uninstalled!
    10-05-2010 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD