Buddy & Me for Android now on Google Play.

Gene Lange

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey, the long awaited Google Play release of award winning Buddy & Me is finally here. Check it out. There's a promotional price drop to $0.99 going on right now.

GooglePlayAnnounce09.jpg

Web_02.jpg

Web_03.jpg

Explore a world of dreams with Buddy, in this award-winning endless adventure about friendship!

Every night, a young boy returns to the same dream to play with his magical best friend and floppy-eared companion, Buddy. With Buddy?s help, together they glide, jump, swing, bounce, and fly through a never-ending enchanted forest of treehouse-inspired obstacles, curious creatures, and natural wonders.

Discover the wonderful world of Buddy & Me, filled with adorable characters, beautifully painted landscapes, and a catchy soundtrack. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the view? or challenge yourself to see how far you can dream before waking!

FEATURES

- Never run alone again! Enjoy the constant companionship and aid of Buddy.
- Incredible characters and backgrounds reminiscent of classic animated films.
- Never play the same game twice! Freshly arranged obstacles every dream.
- Collect star seeds to fly with Buddy, and swarms of angel bunnies for more time!
- Automatically adapts to your play, appropriate for all ages/skills.
- Share Leaderboard scores and Achievements with friends.

"The only way this game could get more adorable is if it actually hugged you." -- Joystiq

"From the characters to the animation, and finally back to the music. This game has talent to spare." -- Family Friendly Gaming

"...a beautiful world and a reason to feel what it is like to be a child once again." -- 148 Apps

Winner, "People's Choice Award?, 2013 iFest

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.sunbreakgames.buddyandme&token=fE6Q7FT7

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams