For all of you Angry Bird fans... any suggestions for alternate games while waiting for the Full game release?

I didn't think I was going to like Angry Birds, but found myself quickly addicted! So much so that I'm having withdrawals now that I've finished it!

Are there any games out there, that are similar... meaning in graphics, style... fun, dark, cool sound effects? Thanks!
    09-22-2010 10:10 PM
    Sheesh, I can't believe that 255 people have looked at this post, and not one suggestion...

How about this? Has anyone signed up for the Angry Birds newsletter, and received a newsletter??
    10-06-2010 03:26 PM
    Idk any game like Angry Birds except.. Angry Birds. But I also love the game Fruit Ninja. Not similar though.

I haven't finished the beta version of AB. I suck and can't beat level 12, I think it is. I get close, but there's always one stupid pig left.
    10-06-2010 03:30 PM
    Its coming out next week.

http://www.androidcentral.com/full-v...hits-next-week

Or are you looking for something to get to you next week's release?
    10-06-2010 03:38 PM
    Does Angry Birds Demo work yet?
    10-06-2010 03:46 PM
    Ty for the response PB!!! I totally agree with what and how you said "any game like Angry Birds except... Angry Birds!" I got Ninja Fruit too and it's ok... I'm just not as addicted to it!

I've been trying to get 3 stars on all of the levels in AB and have em all except 7, 11, 12, 13 and 15.... ahhhhhhhh!

Thanks again!!!
    10-06-2010 03:56 PM
    Just saw your post Mike!!!! Seems like we've been waiting FOREVER! I've been playing my friends version on her iPad and its awesome!!!

Very good news, thanks for the info!!!!
    10-06-2010 03:59 PM
    You can try Blow Up

Blow Up (Lite) - Android app on AppBrain

It's not as "fun" as Angry Birds, but the game play is similar with the physics base.
    10-06-2010 04:00 PM
    Does Angry Birds Demo work yet?
    It has worked the whole time.. If it doesn't your phone has an issue.
    10-06-2010 04:36 PM
    Just saw your post Mike!!!! Seems like we've been waiting FOREVER! I've been playing my friends version on her iPad and its awesome!!!

Very good news, thanks for the info!!!!
    I saw this post on the same day as it was on the website front (although it got pushed down fast) I was making sure I wasn't missing something, a good coincidence or you have ESP.

I am looking forward to it. Played the hell out of it on my pre till I went Epic last week. While it was still very playable, i think it suffered a bit on the smaller pre screen. I'll def pick it up, prob wait a few weeks till I get the itch again.

For anyone who hasn't played it, it will be well worth whatever price it is (2 bucks on pre) It has over 100 levels and good replay value. Each level you can beat but you usually can beat them better and get more starts (1 to 3 stars based on how efficiently you beat it). If this app was 20 bucks, it would be worth it for how good it is and the amount of time you will get out of it.

Also FYI oddly enough the lite version came out weeks after the full on the pre and I do know that the lite version had 10 levels that are not part of the full game. So only a little repetition.
    10-06-2010 05:07 PM
    Celt.... without a doubt.. if you like Angry Birds.. closest thing to it (to me) is Crush The Castle. Super fun in the same sense as angry birds. Hope you like!
    10-06-2010 05:08 PM
    Mike- must of been a coincidence! I finally got tired of checking at rovio, guess I wasn't looking in the right places!!!
    I'm with you on the price issue... I'll pay whatever the price! Haven't liked a game this much since I was a kid and mario bros came out!!!! LOL! (showing my age!)

Darth and jrun, thanks for the suggestions and I will definitely try em both out!!
    10-06-2010 07:21 PM
    Ty for the response PB!!! I totally agree with what and how you said "any game like Angry Birds except... Angry Birds!" I got Ninja Fruit too and it's ok... I'm just not as addicted to it!

I've been trying to get 3 stars on all of the levels in AB and have em all except 7, 11, 12, 13 and 15.... ahhhhhhhh!

Thanks again!!!
    I envy you. I suck. I can only get two stars. And I can't beat level 12 yet.
    10-07-2010 06:12 AM
    Umm no issues here. Phone is working perfectly Angry Birds wasn't.
    10-07-2010 07:48 AM
    Moblox - Android app on AppBrain

Awesome game. Similar game dynamics as Angry Birds. Very challenging but in a good way. I started playing it last night and I'm addicted to it. On some level I actually think I like it more then Angry Birds because it feels a little more puzzle based.

They also have a demo if you want to try it out.

Moblox Lite - Android app on AppBrain

Celt.... without a doubt.. if you like Angry Birds.. closest thing to it (to me) is Crush The Castle. Super fun in the same sense as angry birds. Hope you like!
    I agree. Crush the Castle is a lot of fun as well.
    10-07-2010 09:35 AM
    It hasn't quite worked all along. The current 'beta' version is the second attempt. The first would not start on my Dinc and many other phones. It wasn't a phone issue...it was a software issue. But it has been a while since they got it working.
    10-11-2010 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD