How do you get psxdroid to play roms

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I've downloaded alot of roms from psxroms for my psxdroid app and it will not work!!!! Help. How does the stupid app work.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
When you open the psxdroid app, it tells you to point to a bios file.. so point to it

then it should allow you to open a rom after.

phrozen087

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes I find using eBoot makes more games run. You can try converting a .bin or other image format to an eboot using Impaler. Just google "Impaler PSX eBoot Creator" and its the first link. Also be aware that not all games will actually run in the emulator, I have run into a handful that sat at the black screen and wouldn't load. Basically everything looked like it would start and then it just sat at a black screen.

You can also try clearing the settings and then restarting the app and setting the BIOS again. Make sure you are using the scph1001.bin bios also as I don't think it will run using any foreign or alternative bios. As a final note although I'm not sure it will do much you can also delete the .psx4droid folder on your SD card.

What phone are you trying to run it on also?

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
hey there. I've had issues with some roms too. They play great on the pc emulator but some won't play on the psx4droid. It is an issue with the emulator tho you can get some games to work. Never did get metal great solid to work for instance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool