I just loved OpenFeint on iOS, I was really happy to see games coming to Android, my favorite so far is MiniSquadron! I wish we could get Zombie Shock already, such a great game...

Sorry if this is the wrong section...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
    10-09-2010 10:22 AM
    No, I think this is the right section.

I'm pretty sure the only OpenFeint game I have is Fruit Ninja. But I love it.
    10-09-2010 10:32 AM
    They have like 5 I believe... some tic tac toe game this football game(Jerry loved it) and then Minisquadron(Jerry did a review of this forgot if he liked it or not) and Fruit Ninja is also great

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
    10-09-2010 11:52 AM
    Cestos 2, easily. Loved the original. The sequel is just as good. And I can actually get into a 4-player game!
    10-09-2010 12:06 PM
    I have Fruit Ninja and Mini Squadron. I love both of them. I can't wait till next week. Angry Birds is finally coming to the Android. I would also like to see Peggle and Ginger Bread Zombie come to the Android.
    10-09-2010 12:23 PM
    I have Mini Squadron and Fruit Ninja. I like openfient too. Kind of a 360 feeling with their system.
    10-09-2010 01:48 PM
    monster dash is amazing
    i would also love to see zombieville usa i know its not openfeint but is awesome,
    10-09-2010 02:56 PM
    Oh yeah Angry Birds is a REALLY great game. Another great one it Dots 2, its quite fun...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
    10-09-2010 09:52 PM
    off topic... what exactly is open feint?
    10-10-2010 01:32 AM
    Sky Force is quickly becoming my favorite. I've hit a wall in Fruit Ninja and Sammy the Shark keeps taking me out in Mini Squadron.
    10-10-2010 09:10 AM
    we need monster dash!
    10-10-2010 06:49 PM
    off topic... what exactly is open feint?
    Openfeint is a sort of engine, like xbox live, it helps you make friends, play online, and even get achievements for Android games, now a little useless on iPhone(due to the apple game center thing) it is on Android. You make an account and you get points for achievements, etc.
    I love it, an Android XBL.
    My question for this thread:
    What is your favorite game on the market as of now that has Openfeint support(just cause it has openfeint, doesn't mean that it has online gameplay, it could just have achievements or leaderboards)

What game do you wish would come to Android that is on iPhone that supports Openfeint?

Your first reaction should be to go to the market and check out the games, not such a huge variety but it does have some great ones.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
    10-10-2010 06:56 PM