05-17-2011 08:43 AM
140 ... 3456
tools
    Is anyone getting full movie trailers when they launch angry birds?
    Today it's M&M advertisements. May be time to just wait for the paid version.
    10-29-2010 04:43 PM
    M&M is way better than the blue cross ones they had before. I just hit the escape button and it gets rid of the advertisements. Wish they came out with a paid version though :/

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    10-29-2010 05:12 PM
    I've 3 starred every level and haven't opened it up since. M&M ads, Nike ads, and those are the full screen ones with a movie after them. The bottom right small ads are ugly and ******ed. At least spend more than 1 minute in photoshop on it. You can get a sick looking graphic for 100 bucks online.

I would buy a paid version in a heart beat, and be suckered into buying halloween, xmas, easter editions like the iPhone people.

I'm moving onto Rat's Retalliation. OLD SCHOOL PC game that was called Rodents Revenge where you have to block in the cats with your mouse and they turn to cheese. Hours of fun and memories.
    10-30-2010 09:33 AM
    Scored 3 stars on every level. Unlocked all 11 eggs and also all 11 egg stars. Now what?
    11-06-2010 08:48 PM
    Scored 3 stars on every level. Unlocked all 11 eggs and also all 11 egg stars. Now what?
    find the other 2 golden eggs... because there are 13.
    11-06-2010 08:59 PM
    Ok did those. Is that everything?
    11-06-2010 09:28 PM
    Ok did those. Is that everything?

yep, time to join the waiting room for new levels. i sure hope they start converting some of the extra ones that are available on iOS because i am starting to have withdrawals since i finished 3 starring everything last week.
    11-06-2010 09:53 PM
    also, to everyone complaining about the ads, root and download AdFree from the market. i have never seen a banner or video ad while playing, didnt even know it was supposed to have them until i read this thread.
    11-06-2010 09:57 PM

Golden Egg on level 9-14 far right with a hard hat just hit it with boomerang bird
    11-09-2010 08:37 PM
    all golden eggs, 3 stars on all levels ( only had to look at 2 YouTube walk throughs)
    Now what?
    11-11-2010 11:43 AM
    all golden eggs, 3 stars on all levels ( only had to look at 2 YouTube walk throughs)
    Now what?

I anticipate the next set of new levels will release the rest of the captured birds.

This chapter was boring.
    11-11-2010 11:46 AM
    Now what?

I anticipate the next set of new levels will release the rest of the captured birds.

This chapter was boring.
    I agree. The big bird took no skill whatsoever, save a few levels. All you had to do for the most part was aim towards the base of any tower, and the bird would bash through and take out half of the structure.

I didn't three star every level because of the simplicity. Doesn't seem worth the time.
    11-11-2010 12:49 PM
    There's actually 17
    11-16-2010 10:50 PM
    Anyone know how to get the start for egg 17?
    11-16-2010 11:32 PM
    Anyone know how to get the start for egg 17?
    I believe there is a bug it doesnt seem to respond to anything I have tried
    11-17-2010 07:57 AM
    I believe there is a bug it doesnt seem to respond to anything I have tried
    That seems to be the consensus. I have googled and binged the heck out of it.
    11-17-2010 10:30 AM
    I agree. The big bird took no skill whatsoever, save a few levels. All you had to do for the most part was aim towards the base of any tower, and the bird would bash through and take out half of the structure.

I didn't three star every level because of the simplicity. Doesn't seem worth the time.
    Just like a shooting game where everyone has their loved and hated guns, there will be birds that are not as fun as others. But I'll definitely take the variety, rather than just new levels with the same birds over and over.

Albeit, the big bird levels did require less skill to "just finish", there is still a bit of a challenge to get 3 stars. You should try it since you might find it requires more skill than you thought.
    11-17-2010 11:45 AM
    I just recently finally downloaded the full version. A little late on that...but I'm pleasantly surprised that there are so many levels (the beta version somehow led me to believe there wouldn't be too many). Loving it! (And so happy that it's free! Unlike for the iPhone!)

Have you guys heard about all the stuff they're planning to do with Angry Birds?? I don't know what to think, whether it's a good idea, or if it's just taking it too far. Article here.
    11-17-2010 02:43 PM
    Someone out by me was making an Angry Birds Costume for Halloween.

The ads are getting in the way of me playing when I shoot the birds high!
    11-17-2010 02:56 PM
    What must be done to get a three star on a particular level. I have some three stars where I used one bird and three stars where I used three birds.

Thanks for the answer in advance.
    11-17-2010 04:09 PM
    What must be done to get a three star on a particular level. I have some three stars where I used one bird and three stars where I used three birds.

Thanks for the answer in advance.
    Obtaining 3 stars is based on achieving a certain numeric score. For some levels getting a 3 star score is not too hard at all. For a few levels the three stars are quite a challenge.

Note - its not alwsy about killing the pigs with the fewest number of birds. In many levels it is the points obtained via destruction of the structures that gets you to the 3 star level.

There are some good Angry Birds web sites that can provide you more details. Just Google it.
    11-17-2010 04:24 PM
    Someone out by me was making an Angry Birds Costume for Halloween.

The ads are getting in the way of me playing when I shoot the birds high!
    I play in airplane mode.. no Annoying adds
    11-18-2010 09:58 AM
    I'm stuck on this one too. (egg 17) I searched around and it looks much different than the idevice version.
    I wonder if the bug is on all android platforms.

[tapatalk - droidx]
    11-18-2010 04:39 PM
    OK, can't find a thread where this question really fits. I have solved most of what has been released so far on the Palm Pre. Just bought a T-bolt last weekend. Does anyone know how I can transfer my game progress from the Pre to Android 2.2? I'd like to keep playing the game and not lose my progress. If I have to start over I'll just not bother.
    03-21-2011 04:02 PM
    OK, can't find a thread where this question really fits. I have solved most of what has been released so far on the Palm Pre. Just bought a T-bolt last weekend. Does anyone know how I can transfer my game progress from the Pre to Android 2.2? I'd like to keep playing the game and not lose my progress. If I have to start over I'll just not bother.
    As far as I know there won't be a way to do this, but I don't know for sure. You could always grab Angry Birds Seasons and play the holiday themed levels to keep you satisfied
    03-21-2011 06:09 PM
140 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD