Angry Birds Lounge

lovelyxkill#AC

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
M&M is way better than the blue cross ones they had before. I just hit the escape button and it gets rid of the advertisements. Wish they came out with a paid version though :/

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

sub150#AC

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I've 3 starred every level and haven't opened it up since. M&M ads, Nike ads, and those are the full screen ones with a movie after them. The bottom right small ads are ugly and ******ed. At least spend more than 1 minute in photoshop on it. You can get a sick looking graphic for 100 bucks online.

I would buy a paid version in a heart beat, and be suckered into buying halloween, xmas, easter editions like the iPhone people.

I'm moving onto Rat's Retalliation. OLD SCHOOL PC game that was called Rodents Revenge where you have to block in the cats with your mouse and they turn to cheese. Hours of fun and memories.

SolidOrange

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok did those. Is that everything?

yep, time to join the waiting room for new levels. i sure hope they start converting some of the extra ones that are available on iOS because i am starting to have withdrawals since i finished 3 starring everything last week.

SolidOrange

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
also, to everyone complaining about the ads, root and download AdFree from the market. i have never seen a banner or video ad while playing, didnt even know it was supposed to have them until i read this thread.

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
all golden eggs, 3 stars on all levels ( only had to look at 2 YouTube walk throughs)
Now what?

I anticipate the next set of new levels will release the rest of the captured birds.

This chapter was boring.

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
all golden eggs, 3 stars on all levels ( only had to look at 2 YouTube walk throughs)
Now what?

I anticipate the next set of new levels will release the rest of the captured birds.

This chapter was boring.

I agree. The big bird took no skill whatsoever, save a few levels. All you had to do for the most part was aim towards the base of any tower, and the bird would bash through and take out half of the structure.

I didn't three star every level because of the simplicity. Doesn't seem worth the time.

DesertSilver#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I agree. The big bird took no skill whatsoever, save a few levels. All you had to do for the most part was aim towards the base of any tower, and the bird would bash through and take out half of the structure.

I didn't three star every level because of the simplicity. Doesn't seem worth the time.

Just like a shooting game where everyone has their loved and hated guns, there will be birds that are not as fun as others. But I'll definitely take the variety, rather than just new levels with the same birds over and over.

Albeit, the big bird levels did require less skill to "just finish", there is still a bit of a challenge to get 3 stars. You should try it since you might find it requires more skill than you thought.

nomsterwon

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I just recently finally downloaded the full version. A little late on that...but I'm pleasantly surprised that there are so many levels (the beta version somehow led me to believe there wouldn't be too many). Loving it! (And so happy that it's free! Unlike for the iPhone!)

Have you guys heard about all the stuff they're planning to do with Angry Birds?? I don't know what to think, whether it's a good idea, or if it's just taking it too far. Article here.

alexsdogpound

May 5, 2010
Visit site
What must be done to get a three star on a particular level. I have some three stars where I used one bird and three stars where I used three birds.

Thanks for the answer in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63